Avril Lavigne - Love Sux | Page 68 | The Popjustice Forum

Avril Lavigne - Love Sux

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Only 5 songs from the new album though, when she kept going on about how it was made for live shows, and would barely extend the runtime if she added at least a couple more…
    (I just wanted to hear F.U. and a Hot/Déjà Vu mashup)

2. Haven’t her setlists been short since she recovered from Lymes? She and her voice struggled last tour by the end of it. I don’t think she needs to push herself too hard if she’s not able for it. I’m just glad she’s able to tour although bitter that there’s still no Irish date.

Also she looks incredible in the leotard outfit. Something I never thought I’d see her wear but she made it very her.

3. Guy

Guy

Her setlist for the Head Above Water tour was far longer than the self-titled’s tour, which was also only about 15-16 songs.

At least there aren’t any glaring omissions. I love that she’s brought back Losing Grip and Smile!

4. Kiss Mr Like The World Is Ending has become an album highlight, so I wouldn’t object to its inclusion on the set list.

Euphoria and AndrewX like this.
  5. Why happened to the deluxe ?

6. I wonder if the deluxe is still happening? It would be nice if she just released another full album with all the unreleased stuff she has recorded for “Love Sux”.

7. Guy

Guy

Maybe the Love Sux deluxe will tie into the Let Go rerelease somehow?

8. What’s the usual turn around of a deluxe reissue recently? Like 3-6 months?

9. That setlist is mostly great.

I know she probably wanted to have all eras represented, but ditch Head Above Water and replace it with Kiss Me Like My Wig is Flying and FU, and it would be infinitely better.

10. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Not Rock N Roll missing the cut over *squints* Flames with Mod Sun.

11. There will be no ditching of Head above water era thank you very much.

12. I wish she wasn't ignoring ALL of my top favorites on the new album, but otherwise, a pretty solid setlist.

13. The only song I would replace is Flames(I’ve never really liked this song) and replace it with F.U. and maybe add a extra song, Kiss me like the world is ending.

15. Too hilarious!

maneater83 likes this.
  16. Her not knowing the lyrics to 'Losing Grip' is hilarious. That whole bloody album is lodged in my brain thanks to a year of playing it on loop!!!!

poshbabyyy and blaze_dave like this.
  17. She performed a cute medley of some of her hits at the Juno awards

chrisjche and nooniebao like this.
  18. [​IMG]

LP1
    1. Losing Grip
    2. Complicated
    3. Sk8er Boi
    4. I'm With You
    5. Mobile
    6. Unwanted
    7. Tomorrow
    8. Anything But Ordinary
    9. Things I'll Never Say
    10. My World
    LP2
    1. Nobody's Fool
    2. Too Much To Ask
    3. Naked
    4. Why ("Complicated" B-Side)
    5. Get Over It ("Sk8er Boi" B-Side)
    6. Breakaway (New Recording)
    7. Falling Down (Sweet Home Alabama OST)
    8. I Don't Give ("Complicated" B-Side)
    9. Make Up (Previously Unreleased)

19. Is this confirmed?

20. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

That artwork is not it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.