Avril Lavigne - Love Sux | Page 69 | The Popjustice Forum

Avril Lavigne - Love Sux

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Dec 19, 2020.

1. A new recording of Breakaway?! Seems fan fictiony to me.

maneater83 and Mvnl like this.
  2. It's on this site which seems to be a legit music store.

blaze_dave likes this.
  3. I like the red cover but why not add ''Let Go'' (the song) in this?

Txetxu likes this.
  4. If that’s real, what a strange tracklist and cover. Why not include the song “Let go” and a few other demos?
    Hopefully there is a digital/cd version with a better tracklist.

Mvnl, P'NutButter and Shockbox like this.
  5. RMK

RMK

I'm actually happy to have all those b-sides + her version of Breakaway on one disc. The cover feels like a misfire, but Love Sux being such a great one was a fluke.

6. {{I like the cover dddd}}

7. It's nice we are getting something, but I really thought we were getting this as a full release. Shame.

8. I would actually kill to have an unreleased collection featuring songs like Dancing Crazy and All Because of You.

maneater83 and Mvnl like this.
  9. RMK

RMK

F.U deserved way more. I feel like at this point in her career she's just vibing and touring, but I would've loved the Bois Lie music video or deluxe edition to pan out.

10. I just rediscovered this song this week and I’m totally obsessed, is so easy for her to compose a bop and half.

Hoping to see her version on the 20th anniversary of The Best Damn Thing

popjunkie, Liberty and Crisp X like this.
  12. I'm a casual fan of Avril but I haven't seen many interviews of her. I mean... the interview was okay but, why does she talk like an American teenager? ''I mean, like, oh my God, like...''.

Also, I cringed at ''rock star hours dude''.

Rob likes this.
  13. Have you... heard her music? This thread is called "Love Sux" ddd.

14. We need her cover of Knockin' On Heaven's Door on that Let Go reissue. It got a lot of radio/video play in Canada and I think it earned her a lot of respect

15. "Let Go (20th Anniversary Edition)" will be available at midnight for download/streaming.

maneater83, aux and AshtrayHeart like this.
  16. So we’re getting Breakaway tonight??

andru likes this.
  17. Hahaha got it!

18. Yep!

AshtrayHeart likes this.
  19. I can't watch her interviews of late because of this. I end up listening for the "like".

20. You can hear a preview here. Love the version of Breakaway.

andru likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.