Avril Lavigne - Love Sux | Page 74 | The Popjustice Forum

Avril Lavigne - Love Sux

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Dec 19, 2020.

1. True!

2. I haven't heard it since 2003 yet I found myself remembering every word

j267, Txetxu, andru and 1 other person like this.
  3. I’m all for giving Let Go the praise and attention that it deserves, but we will not be slandering Love Slays in the process.

4. I Don't Give is in my Let Go era top 3 not gonna lie. It goes so hard.

Verandi, j267, Jeffo and 1 other person like this.
  5. I don’t give should of definitely made the album. The chorus is so good.

Verandi, j267, Euphoria and 3 others like this.
  6. RMK

RMK

I feel just as strongly about 'Get Over It', honestly. It would've been a standout on the standard edition, and I remembered that chorus word for word despite my last listen being a decade ago.

Txetxu, xOJakeXo and dodoriazarbon like this.
  7. Get Over It was everything to me at the time, wearing the hell out of the Sk8r Boi CD single it was on. I was like “how could she orphan this CLASSIC?!”.

1986 likes this.
  8. Giving the rerelease a listen finally. Have no doubts I’ll love it, seeing as this is one of my favorite albums of all time.

9. BTG

BTG

Listened to Breakaway (Avril’s Version) more times this week than I’ve ever listened to Kelly’s.

[​IMG]

10. RMK

RMK

Same. Avril adds some edge that makes it feel less at home with Princess Diaries.

11. 'Get Over It' was the lost true 4th single from the album.

1986, RMK, AshtrayHeart and 2 others like this.
  12. I’m hosting this in Manchester tomorrow night (Friday) to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Let Go, and it would be amazing to see some Little Lavignesters there, if you’re about!

dontkillmyvibe likes this.
  13. This is interesting.

14. Spotify Singles out tomorrow with a live version of "Love Sux" and a cover of Adele's "Hello."

15. I thought this, too! I even thought that would have been a great excuse to release a deluxe version with Bsides and milk the last gasp CDs really had. I guess they just did it 20 years later.

Txetxu likes this.
  16. In unexpected news, she's doing a Spotify Singles at midnight with a cover of Adele's Hello

17. Of all the songs...

18. Why does that sound really fucking good?

xOJakeXo likes this.
  19. She picked a good one, I agree!

Txetxu likes this.
  20. I thought that was an awful choice until I heard it and it actually sounds good. I love Avril’s voice so much.

RMK, blaze_dave, andru and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.