Ayumi Hamasaki Discography Rate: Part 2 (FIN) | The Popjustice Forum

Ayumi Hamasaki Discography Rate: Part 2 (FIN)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by send photo, Feb 5, 2018.

1. stream bionic on spotify

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  2. I am SO HERE for this. My averages are going to SLAY this round. SO. MANY. TENS.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  3. Who dat?

Binch, I'm excited! And Kumi's Part II coming soon as well! That JPop reign over PopJustice just won't let up.

Remorque, ohnostalgia, vague and 3 others like this.
  4. An ode to her latin lover no less.

5. Thank the heavens the due date is April 1st! I don't think I could've finished the Namie rate, this rate, and the impending Kumi rate as well otherwise.

ohnostalgia, Island, vague and 4 others like this.
  6. Same. I needa, I needa, I needa, I needa get into this JPop gig.

7. I'm much more familiar with this part of her discography than the newer stuff and the older stuff, so consider me in.

[​IMG]

ohnostalgia, vague, Island and 10 others like this.
  8. I'm glad you're accepting scores for the first rate too because I just went through it and saw that Independent, Boys & Girls, Fly High, Hanabi ~episode II~ (?!!?!??!) and Daybreak all missed the top THIRTY? Who hurt y'all?

[​IMG]

RUNAWAY, ohnostalgia, Island and 6 others like this.
  9. Oh, I'm not changing my iconic scores then.

10. If M is kicked off the first place because of this, I swear...

Island, ThisIsRogue, evilsin and 3 others like this.
  11. Am I going to give Bold & Delicious my 11?

[​IMG]

RUNAWAY, ohnostalgia, Island and 9 others like this.
  12. I started getting into Ayumi during the Guilty era, so I'm definitely in! This'll be a trip down memory lane for me as I haven't heard these albums in full for a while.
    God, that (miss)understood gif gets me every time.

13. Yas.

@send photo forgot to mention this but <9 scores for Love song and Mirrorcle World won't be accepted

[​IMG]

14. (m)u is the best album in this rate for sure.

15. Oh god, I kinda agree, but kinda not at the same time, because I love all of them. Looks like the rate will help me see which one is the best for me here, huh?

EachSmallStep, Island and send photo like this.
  16. Can't wait to get rating! Loving all the JPop goodness in this part of the forum right now!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    EachSmallStep, evilsin and send photo like this.
  17. I don't enjoy "MY STORY" as much as everyone else seems to, but, OMG, "(miss)understood" is SOOOOOOOO good. I can't believe I haven't given it a proper listen before.

18. I thought I could try doing this, I started with NEXT LEVEL and it's... an experience kinda, not sure an entirely good/bad one

send photo likes this.
  19. It has its pretty interesting moments, the second half has some mmm choices.gif from what I've listened to tho

All 4 interludes KNOCK

A mess @ the dragging of albums that aren't up for review yet, from the host nonetheless
    [​IMG]

20. I love (miss)understood but it always bothered me that she covered so many Sweetbox's songs for it. At least she released her album first and her versions are better.
    MY STORY is obviously amazing, but I think Secret and GUILTY both have really high points. I also have a soft spot for Love Songs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.