Ayumi Hamasaki Discography Rate: Part 2 (FIN)

S

send photo

At least she owns it and keeps on releasing music for the fans unlike that queen of yours.
JfGp75M.gif
She went deaf listening to your fave

JfGp75M.gif

S

send photo

efAQssb.png

Liar
(7.840)

lEihiqz.png

10 @evilsin @vague
5 @EachSmallStep

Miss Ayumi coming for me with those opening lyrics a bit. This song is so gorgeous: the melody, the vocal delivery, the production, the guitar, the everything. I'm sad it's already gone but the competition is fierce, what can we do about it? Just lie to me and tell me the eliminations get easier as we go along.

TABOO clocks my summary, "Great album track. Not a lot to say about Liar." otenkiame lies just a bitsy, "The intro and harder guitar bits really get me excited from the get go. As a rock ballad of sorts, it's passable. The chorus and Ayu's vocals just don't do enough, though. Not a track that stands out outside the album." And EachSmallStep full-on Liza Minelli lies, "The little flourishes and refrain are fine, but falls short after the commanding first few tracks. A lot of the simpler rock-pop album tracks that became album staples tend to blend together." vague is feeling very Tanisha wow.gif, "i hate that she's never performed this live, 'cause it's one of my favorites. and the lyrics? so fucking good. "The more you love me, the more my heart aches / I don't love ... any more" - oh, waow!! been there."

The lies continue as eliminathan tells himself this isn't a rock song, "A beautiful song and a refreshing change of pace from the rock songs before it," but at least he likes it more than Cutlery, "Intro is serving church, harps and waiting under the rain. Otherwise it’s a rock affair about heartbreak, possibly cheating?, with a bit of a calmer twist during the verses." evilsin actually takes us out and to church, "A hidden gem, people dismiss this way too freely not giving it a chance. It feels like it soard high above, untouchable in its glory. The middle 8 is simply divine." yas