Ayumi Hamasaki Discography Rate: Part 2 (FIN) | Page 40 | The Popjustice Forum

Ayumi Hamasaki Discography Rate: Part 2 (FIN)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by send photo, Feb 5, 2018.

1. upload_2018-4-21_12-48-8.png

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I don't have anything more to say than what I said in my one piece of commentary so I'm just going to go cry some gay tears about this, bye

@send photo you said you'd fix that fucking typo, why do you have to kick me when I'm down???

2. Not GREEN :'( I don't have enough data on my phone to go look up an actual emotional meltdown gif so
    @yuuurei excellent 11 pick!

eliminathan, evilsin, vague and 2 others like this.
  3. i'm pretty mad at myself for not giving Last angel and GREEN full 10s... i think i gave them both 9s, but i'm not pos; it's been a tuh-rying week for me, and i'm still kinda in a nyquil fog right now, so i can't really remember my scores for anything that i'm not listed for ddd. almost everything from NEXT LEVEL on was a first listen for me while doing this rate, so i def got stingier with 10s for the last couple of albums, but, man, those songs are both really, really great. if i'd known GREEN was your 11, @yuuurei , i def would've given full marks regardless of how i felt!

that said, i don't know why, but i've always associated you with JEWEL, so i was expecting that to be your 11, and i did mark my score up quite a bit for that one dddd. i thought for sure i wouldn't be the only one to think it was a little dry and that it paled in comparison to the more ~grandiose~ ballads in this part of the rate, so a 7.5 would land me firmly in the middle of the pack and i wouldn't get tagged, but karma got its kiss for me, i guess!! dddd forgive me xoxo

Slice of Life, TABOO, yuuurei and 2 others like this.
  4. Why can't @send photo be like this with me?

vague, yuuurei and send photo like this.
  5. The Last Angel write up is incredible!

Love Green, also the Green CMJK Spring Storm Mix is amazing!

6. I blame your taste for giving Last Angel a 7!!! Jk it’s fine.

Slice of Life, evilsin, vague and 2 others like this.
  7. Wow I'm kinda flattered? And it was def a close contender for my 11 so you weren't too far off. Also, you're forgiven, 9 is a perfectly decent score. (@evilsin you're on thin fuckin ice though.)
    Since I'm here, lemme just post these gifs of my mothers.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

evilsin, eliminathan, vague and 5 others like this.
  8. And I asked him to be my back-up for the Part II of Kumi's rate...

9. Scream
    Y'all had me worried this actually had a chance to take the crown
    Still a great place for its multiple fans teeb

10. GREEN is THAT sapphic bop and y'all need to stop speaking over queer voices.

[​IMG]

Slice of Life, vague, yuuurei and 6 others like this.
  11. Friendly reminder than ANother song was done so dirty
    BRILLANTE is as excellent as BALLAD, I probably only bumped down my score 0.5 because of the similarity I supposedly heard or something ddd

yuuurei, evilsin and send photo like this.
  12. That desperate mess keeps trying to make me sing Part 1 Namie songs that I barely know (so everything but the big ballads). I was just trying to add some TASTE to the karaoke session.

13. I actually didn't expect BRILLANTE to go Top10, so this is a surprise. I gave it a 9, but I can't deny the magnificence.

vague and send photo like this.
  14. Yas at none of my three top 10 faves being out yet. Come through perfect top 3.

vague, evilsin and send photo like this.
  15. I always remember Heaven being described as a "My Heart Will Go On" type of song in the pre-release info *barf*

Brillante is really amazing. My mind was blown when I first heard the song and then watched the PV. I couldn't believe she could still surprise me this far into her career but she did! I should've really given it a 10 instead of a 9.

evilsin and vague like this.
  16. I think my ideal top 2 would be Moments vs Sparkle, but any of the remaining songs could be in it and I'd be satisfied, really!

evilsin, vague and send photo like this.
  17. Two great songs but just not top faves of mine. 9 is not a low score so I refuse to feel bad about it!
    Really rooting for the runner-up for my 11 to take this thing now but yeah, I won't be devastated about any of the remaining songs winning.

evilsin, vague and send photo like this.
  18. YURA, YURA, YURERU
    KOKORO HOKORIIIIIII
    TAKAKU ARETEEEEEEEEEEE
    [​IMG]

19. False.

[​IMG]

They don't even have to line up.

20. Will is so goddamn amazing in every way, very nice choice @mi|kshake! When I first heard it I was just in awe, it feels so magical and beautiful. Probably my #3 song in this part.
    I can see why people use it for Memoirs of a Geisha vids, the lyrics go well with the story I think.
    [​IMG]
    i don't have any gifs of Ayu clapping

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.