Ayumi Hamasaki Discography Rate: Part 2 (FIN) | Page 41 | The Popjustice Forum

Ayumi Hamasaki Discography Rate: Part 2 (FIN)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by send photo, Feb 5, 2018.

1. That would be a tough find. Also I should clarify, I do have a few of her clapping but she's also laughing so they convey like a different mood.

vague, evilsin and send photo like this.
  2. Praying for "Godments" and "Sparksus" to take the top two spots like
    [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. Nawt Heaven and Will already being out, I was hoping one would at least make the top 3!

To you low scores;
    [​IMG]

5. Weren’t you the low scorer for 50% of the songs?

6. Hey I was mostly just a low scorer for Guilty! (ddd I think)I don't think I was too bad otherwise, save for a handful of random tracks.

7. Clock ha.
    [​IMG]

8. Me the minute Commandments takes her rightful crown
    [​IMG]

9. You and your title changes. Not when Sparkle snatches it first.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    send photo and Cutlery like this.
  10. TWINKle is also a worthy winner
    [​IMG]

send photo likes this.
  11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

NO!! NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOO!!

12. [​IMG]

What the FUCK??? I'm appalled. I don't even have words.

nvm I found some. Moments is absolutely one of my top 5 favorite Ayu songs overall and I'm happy it got such high scores here. I think it absolutely deserved to win though, I like the three remaining songs a lot but they don't hold a candle to this afaic. But of course to each their own. btw @vague you have flawless taste.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  13. Nooo this is just like in the Namie rate where I sent commentary for CROSS OVER and it was eliminated right afterwards
    Anyways I'm devastated it missed top 3, let me go jump off a building while cursing @soratami in hopes my ghost haunts him forever as long as he lives x

Slice of Life, evilsin, vague and 6 others like this.
  14. You know it’s quality when a 9 is a “questionable” score and an 8 “scathing.”

I had to score my truth. I’m sorry I’m questionable.

15. Plenty of the songs I adore got eliminated too early but I'm not mad at this top 3. Hoping Love Song and Mirrorcle world are the top 2 but either way it'll be good so props to ya mama.

EDIT: Just read my commentary for the top 3 and I kind of went in on Love Song for some reason. A mess.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  16. Moments was the first single she came out with after I'd become a fan and part of my first not bootleg (nn) Jpop purchase. A perfect song from her.

17. The top 3 is so excellent though, who could honestly be mad? PHEW!

18. The good thing is at least Commandments came with a 9.5+ average, I'm kinda satisfied

Mirrorcle World vs Sparkle for top 2 now please!

evilsin, vague and send photo like this.
  19. Love song still in... mess, it's perfect but does NOT deserve to be above all these classics
    If Sparkle loses I'm gonna kermit

evilsin, TABOO and yuuurei like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.