Ayumi Hamasaki - General Discussion | Page 93 | The Popjustice Forum

Ayumi Hamasaki - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Atomix, Feb 21, 2007.

1. song bops teebs! Probably can't listen to her live ever again but this is the most I've enjoyed a song from her in a bit.

2. Ayu really said "I’m gonna give the gays everything they want" with this release and I’m here for it.

Enjoying the song and can’t wait for the video, love the styling and she looks gorgeous in the Insta pic.

3. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

It's here!!!

4. My summer bop 2022.

The scenes in the water are pretty.

5. Great video! Love the summery visuals and palette and Ayu looks stunning, especially in the gold outfit.

[​IMG]

evilsin, Island, New Flame and 2 others like this.
  6. Oh she’s giving INSPIRE. Love it.

evilsin, mi|kshake and RUNAWAY like this.
  7. This is… quite the bop isn’t it ? I’ve had it on repeat several times over the last few days. It just has this mood of euphoria without going into tacky dance territory and the oriental sounds against the Show Me Love type synth sound so good. AND the whole thing sounds current but at the same still 'feels' very Ayu. In love with this whole release.

evilsin and New Flame like this.
  8. Couldn't have said it better myself!

The song's been stuck in my head since I've first heard it! I'm in love with the Eurodance feels!

9. uh.

10. I didn’t intend to offend, as that’s a term I’d I hear quite regularly across the U.K. applied to objects/food/things in general (I certainly would not use it for people though), but I do understand, after looking it up, that the term doesn’t have the same connotations in America (not just as applied to people) and so I’ll be mindful to avoid using it going forward as there is a broad spectrum of countries represented here. Don’t hesitate to PM if you’d like to discuss further. Thanks for raising this!

mi|kshake, evilsin and aaronhansome like this.
  11. Apparently, this is the "Summer TA Party 2022" setlist.

01. Summer Again
    02. INSPIRE
    03. Survivor
    04. until that Day…
    05. Out of control
    06. About you
    LABYRINTH
    07. blossom
    08. crossroad
    09. fated
    10.SUMMER SONGS MEDLEY
    -Greatful days
    -BLUE BIRD
    -Glitter
    -Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~
    -too late
    -Summer Love
    -You & Me
    11. Sky High
    12. NOW & 4EVA

Encore
    MC
    13. The Show Must Go On
    14. July 1st

Nice to see 'crossroad' pop up. One of my favourites.

cookiedough likes this.
  12. Summer Again/Inspire/Survivor - what an opening combo!

evilsin, New Flame and cookiedough like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.