Azealia Banks - 2021 New Music + General Discussion | Page 354 | The Popjustice Forum

Azealia Banks - 2021 New Music + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Rooty, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Just coming in here to say that I can't believe Azealia Banks is an actual person that exists

[​IMG]

evilsin, Crisp X, Laurence and 27 others like this.
  2. He

He

Ugh, her talent.

3. “In a crib in the west wing CHA-CHING” is still SENDING me

ohaimanabu and Hugo A. like this.
  4. Okay DON'T @ me for looking this song up but I completely forgot this other video for it existed:

On reflection the sample-intact version of the song is a lowkey bop but don't @ me for that either.

jj_, superultra and Subspace88 like this.
  5. That single cover is unreal. Great song for this heatwave. She’s at the top of her game.

6. Has she changed her Twitter handle?

Oh, her brilliant brain remains brilliant. The two best singles if 2018 and a future degree in chemistry?

Lander, McQueer, Bangers&Bops and 8 others like this.
  7. Now I'm dying for a photoshoot inspired by a mad scientist lab. I want shit blowing up.

8. Treasure Island > Anna Wintour, sorry I don't make the rules.

evilsin, KingBruno, Crisp X and 19 others like this.
  9. I can't make the choice. Take my cats instead.

10. Is that her actual twitter? It only has 35k followers and some of the posts don't seem like they're Azealia.

11. It's her, she just changed the handle from cheapyxo.

12. She's still locked out from her main Twitter account and all her followers. It makes no sense.

13. She really doesn't play around this time, does she?

Also, while we're on this page, let's appreciate the song that has introduced me to her. See you 1779 pages later.

bleachblondebaby, Kuhleezi and RHOPJ like this.
  14. Her giving her songs detailed backstories will always be amusing and brilliant

Lander, constantino, Phloo and 28 others like this.
  15. Treasure Island is fucking beautiful; atmosphere for days. The only criticism I have is that it feels like there should be a better transition between the verses and chorus.

I need a whole album that sounds like this!

facesincondensation likes this.
  16. D e c e a s e d @ Chi Chi being for trade

17. Happy page 212 xo

evilsin, Crisp X, Mr.Arroz and 17 others like this.
  18. The transition is a TAD jarring, I feel like the background music comes in too early and starts it off on a weird vibe

mylesofsmiles93 likes this.
  19. BOUNCE ON DICK

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.