Azealia Banks - Second Studio Album | Page 299 | The Popjustice Forum

Azealia Banks - Second Studio Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by 1991, Mar 21, 2017.

1. A reward for brown nosing.~

TRAVVV likes this.
  2. kal

kal

[​IMG]

3. I high-key hate it when new music comes out at a random time on Fridays, I just want it as soon as I wake up

4. Welp. It’s next week now, sisters.

MmmDani likes this.
  5. Is she aware that you have to submit your material in order to receive a Grammy nomination? Because her post about “Electricity” being nominated over “Anna Wintour” was kind of a mess, since I don’t think she ever submitted anything. Sad because she probably could have snatched it.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  6. *disappointed groan*

7. Pitchfork names Anna Wintour as one of the best songs of 2018, coming in at 88.
    https://pitchfork.com/features/lists-and-guides/the-100-best-songs-of-2018/

Lander, Mr Blonde, K94 and 8 others like this.
  8. The acclaim continues. Dazed named Anna Wintour the 18th best track of 2018.
    http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/a...ristine-queens-ariana-grande-childish-gambino

Such a shame she can't just drop the bullshit and solely focus on the music. Anna Wigtour really was that bop, the scrapped Rankin video should've been a real comeback moment to.

joe_alouder, Leopold, Karvel and 15 others like this.
  9. What was it?

10. Her insta story from last night begging for someone else to mix and master her Christmas EP because she keeps getting kicked out of the home studio she was using by her producer's Mum is thats_so_azealia.png

aaronhansome, Ferk, aznjesus and 2 others like this.
  11. He

He

Oh, wow.

I guess it makes sense the EP sounds like that.

FridayNight and TRAVVV like this.
  12. No, that part is still intentional.

She found someone to finish it though

And posted another preview

BEST FICTION likes this.
  13. The instrumental at the beginning gives me light Pat Metheny vibes

14. I'll save you a listen: it's terrible.

15. Oh dear

16. TRAVVV and Kirkland like this.
  17. I don't expect much from a Christmas EP. I can't listen to festive music when it isn't December so by the time she releases it in March, I'll hear it at the end of the year.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
    Jacques, MmmDani, neinzedd and 2 others like this.
  18. She has to be trolling with these vocals ddddd there's no way she recorded that, played it back, and thought "nice". Wyd zee?

19. Oh so she recorded the entire EP off key and tempo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.