Azealia Banks - Second Studio Album | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Azealia Banks - Second Studio Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by 1991, Mar 21, 2017.

1. New single probably not dropping the 15th.

edit: described as "Glittery French House"

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
    Kuhleezi, K94, Lander and 7 others like this.
  2. cleansing bar?

Saycsar Fleurima likes this.
  3. She always comes up with the best descriptions of her own material. Perch'tttt.

4. It's almost comical how good Azealia is at marketing and stuff, yet she never uses it to her own advantage.

5. Glittery french house is exactly what my soul fucking needs. Please come through Zea.

Sine Wave likes this.
  6. I want her to come through so bad (but not through some shitty website kiii).

Kirkland likes this.
  7. I've accepted her career is as good as dead, so I'll happily take new music whatever medium it's released through at this stage. I don't think she's smart enough to play the game, even as an independent artist (like.. she released The Big Big Beat 4 months after it went up on Souncloud. C'mon sis).

Uno and Saycsar Fleurima like this.
  8. I wouldn’t say her career is dead, merely the major label part of it, I just wish she’d help herself sometimes...

9. I guess we'll have to see what roll out for Fantasea II is like but I don't trust her to make smart business decisions when it comes to releasing her music independently.

Charmander likes this.
  10. You and me both.

11. Peter Rosenberg did an interview a few weeks back and talks quite in depth about Azealia. Interesting to hear there was a big industry reaction to her Hot 97 interview. I seem to remember Ebro saying she was at an event hosted by P Diddy after it happened and everyone in the room wanted to have a conversation with her - from 1:25 onwards.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  12. "IN THE EVENT THAT GENITAL OR ANAL IRRITATION SHOULD OCCUR, A MIXTURE OF TWO PARTS VINEGAR TO TWO PARTS WATER DABBED ON WITH A CLOTH WILL RESTORE GENITAL SKIN TO NORMAL PH LEVEL."

I hope these are lyrics from the new song.

13. Loving this character development, mid July for the release date.

14. Excellent.

15. I spoke with her the other day, mostly about Cheapy XO. She's in a great spot and I hope it stays that way.

16. Doesn't she make that kind of Facebook post every other week though?

neinzedd likes this.
  17. Wait so she’s premiering the single through the site. I assume then the mixtape/album proper might still get a conventional(ish) release?

Kirkland likes this.
  18. There will be a stream on the website to hear the single, I'd like to think the album/mixtape will see an iTunes & Spotify release on a Friday but it's Azealia so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lander and Kirkland like this.
  19. At last. The time approaches for True Talent to rise again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.