B*Witched - Love and Money (Comeback Single) | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

B*Witched - Love and Money (Comeback Single)

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by FanofFans, May 4, 2013.

1. Lindsay deserves every bit of happiness.

RoffleMayo likes this.
  2. The girls are in the studio!

3. Oh wow, the girls are switching on the Christmas lights in Hamilton on the 25th. Guess I know where I'll be that day!

4. Blame it on the Weatherman is still so stunning.

I have such fond memories as I left high school around the time of its release.

spillett, londonrain and RoffleMayo like this.
  5. Their cover of Coming Around Again always gets me

Vasilios and Accelerate04 like this.
  6. Sounds like a typical night out at G-A-Y.

7. Edele was at the Christmas lights switch on in my hometown which happened virtually outside my flat. Weird hearing her do 'Jesse Hold On' (of all the B*Witched songs) in my street rather than an arena!

Island and londonrain like this.

8. I didn't even know Keavy was pregnant, Congrats to her. Can't wait to hear the new album and what they got cooking up

londonrain likes this.
  9. Is there more music on this earth that sounds like "Let's Go (The B*Witched Jig)"? I really need more Irish Drum n Bass in my life.

10. I hope we get some news soon about their upcoming album.

spillett and Musiquelover64 like this.

11. Just wanted to.post this throwback of the girls singing Rev It Up with Lindsay on lead, then mashing it up with Jackson 5's I Want You Back was genius

Island, hownee, JMRGBY88 and 3 others like this.
  12. To You I Belong remains flawless. It's their Viva Forever.

Island, spillett, Vasilios and 5 others like this.
  13. Does anyone know where I can buy a physical copy of Champagne Or Guinness? Was naive to think that they would eventually sell it in stores rather than just through Pledge.

14. She's fantastic!
    Hmmm wasn't Jump Up Jump Down recorded in Cardiff?

Musiquelover64 likes this.
  15. I get what you are saying but seeing these two songs being compared in the same sentence is triggering.

16. Yeah!

Brilliant show they put on, I never tire of watching iti

Musiquelover64 and Vasilios like this.
  17. I had to bid for one on eBay.

18. I don’t mind selling you mine?

19. So i came across this old music video i made of Are You Ghost, i made this soo long ago man. Thought I'd share it

Plus here are a few updates on the girls:

Keavy has given birth to a girl Jan 31 named Freya

Edele and Lindsay recently a gig in Dubai Feb 2. (Sinead wad unable to attend)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  20. It will be interesting to hear their new music. I wonder if it'll be a continuation of the EP or something very different?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.