B.Y.O.B (Bring Your Own Ballot) | The Nu Metal Rate | Winner Revealed | Page 21 | The Popjustice Forum

B.Y.O.B (Bring Your Own Ballot) | The Nu Metal Rate | Winner Revealed

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by DJHazey, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Not Ms @Ana Raquel and I giving 10s to each other's 11 - no foul play found around here!

While I obvs would have loved to see In The End win, Breaking The Habit is a great song so I can't be too put out by it.

Above all else, thanks for running this rate, @DJHazey! A great trip down memory lane, a chance to spotlight music that wouldn't normally get much love on this forum, and so much thought, care and insight put into every post and elimination you made. Don't break the habit of being a first-class rate host, please!

2. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE YOU MAKI

3. I forgot to thank Hazey for bringing metaljustice around here! I know it's not everyone's cup of tea and it's okay (nobody has to like everything as long as they don't say it's not "real music" and related), so it was great to reminisce/discover some acts without having to worry about the horrendous fandom that is the metal community dddddddd I hope there are more metal-related rates soon! (female-fronted metal rate, for example)

4. Oh wow! I would have bet a lot of money on In The End taking this. As much as I love Breaking The Habit (gave both the same score after all), In The End just has a much bigger profile and legacy than the former. Actually, that just makes me even happier that what I wrongfully presumed would "perhaps make the Top 20" won the rate.

@DJHazey, thank you for the rate! Despite me not being among the higher scorers, it was actually super fun to switch things up and revisit some high school music memories!

5. Thanks a lot for hosting @DJHazey, it's been a blast! I'm glad I ended up taking part despite being apprehensive at first. Turns out I'm actually a lot more here for this type of music than I thought I was (with some exceptions).

6. Amazing as always @DJHazey, thanks so much! It's been fun getting to know your metal side and grabbing some massive bops along the way!

7. #1 Linkin Park // Breaking the Habit 7.3
    #2 Linkin Park // In the End 9

Thanks for hosting @DJHazey, it brought back lots of early noughties memories.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.