B.Y.O.B (Bring Your Own Ballot) | The Nu Metal Rate | Winner Revealed | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

B.Y.O.B (Bring Your Own Ballot) | The Nu Metal Rate | Winner Revealed

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by DJHazey, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Fantastic write-up about the history of nu metal, @DJHazey! And obviously an amazing contribution by @Ironheade.

The mention of how nu metal has been perceived as 'fake metal' reminded me of this hilarious metal genres flowchart and its equally hilarious placement on there:

[​IMG]

And these encyclopedia/alphabetical spotlights are a really cool way of providing insight and further opportunities for discoveries. So far I'm really digging "Slit Wrist Theory".

2. I actually remember this chart vividly, thanks for bring back the memories @Maki. Mine, back in high school, would've been "Is the song good?" - Yes - Nu Metal, No - Continue down the chart.

3. @livefrommelbs and @Twitch Mo now have scores on the spreadsheet, which has now been created, and both sent some commentary. I am going to continue the 'new tradition' of trying to put a comment in the headline with each elimination, so send some if you want yours to have a chance to be there.

4. Nu Metal Encyclopedia

The next band on our journey is one I didn't include because I wasn't sure they would be well received here and that's New York's industrial-flavored metal band Dope. This is a band I never really got into fully, despite liking some of their more well known songs on their debut album Felons and Revolutionaries (1999). Dope is known for having very aggressive and oftentimes obscene lyricism. I remember their music being some of the more heavy, low, and grindy sounding in all of the nu metal scene. It's not light and catchy like most nu metal. Dope had a lot of industrial elements in their music, which is interesting when you consider lead vocalist Edsel Dope would eventually join Static-X in 2019 after Wayne Static's tragic passing. Static-X being one of the better examples of the industrial flavor in nu metal. I'd also say there was always a nod to the popular metal bands of the 80's like Gun-n-Roses and Mötley Crüe at the heart of what Dope is playing. Furthermore, I think some comparisons could be made between Edsel Dope and Marilyn Manson and their vocal styles. Dope's cover of "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)" is easily their most recognized song as far as tons of streams and clicks, but to me it's kind of lame and I didn't want covers in this rate. So then you're left with some songs that had mild impact in nu metal, like "Everything Sucks" linked below, and I decided they didn't need to be represented.

The next band from Dallas, Texas, known for their one major hit song "Bodies", is of course
    Drowning Pool. After their debut album Sinner (2001), the band would move on to a more general hard rock/heavy metal sound in line with the "New Age of American Heavy Metal" movement in the 2000s and also post-grunge, so this was the one album I would say was full-on nu metal. It's actually a really solid nu metal album. When re-visited the genre in detail a few years ago, I was surprised at how much of Sinner sounded really good almost 20 years later. Of course much of what changed with Drowning Pool was when lead vocalist Dave Williams was found dead on their tour bus in 2002, due to heart failure. Nothing about Drowning Pool was ever going to be the same again and even though they have five albums since, nothing was ever going top Sinner for me or many fans of the genre. I will embed "Tear Away" below which was one of the other singles on Sinner that doesn't get nearly the same pub as "Bodies" but is very good. They were only a one-hit wonder because of what the charts said, not the material.

5. Ahh, Dope. They actually crossed my path with some recent drama in the metal world...

The drama involves Machine Head, or specifically their frontman Robb Flynn. Robb Flynn is well known for: a) grandstanding about social justice in an obnoxious fashion that's just about himself; b) posturing like he's the toughest guy in the world so COME AT HIM BRO; c) jumping on every bandwagon in the metal world possible; d) having a giant bloated ego and skin thinner than gossamer. Anyway, in October 2019, Machine Head released a shitty new song called "Do or Die". In it, he claimed he influenced every metal band, and gets pissy about people pointing out that MH's "Beyond the Pale" is a shameless clone of Strapping Young Lad's "Love?". And he chants "Die Motherfucker Die" in the middle of it. It's dumb.

So when he gets blowback on it, and somebody says that "Do or Die" reminds them of Dope's "Die Motherfucker Die", he goes off on this big stupid rant on Instagram:

To all the bitchass internet troll motherfuckers who keep whining and menstrating about how “Do Or Die” has lyrics from the band Dope. Here’s a little fucking reminder for your moronic nu-metal-brain’s, since 1993 in our song “fuck at all” I’ve been saying “c’mon motherfucker c’mon” in the middle break down. Here’s video of me in 1995 saying it at Dynamo!
    It was a good seven years before Dopes 2001’s “Die MF Die” came out you fuckin sausage gobblers!
    DUH!!
    Not to mention that any fucking band on the planet saying “______ motherfucker ______” in any combination (and that goes for coal chamber, five finger death punch, dope, and yes, Machine Head) are all jacking it from 1984’s hip hop classic “The Roof Is On Fire” by Rock Master Scott & The Dynamic Three. Swipe right to listen! Know your fucking musical history fuckboi’s!!
    And if I hear one more fucking internet twathole moaning about “cringe worthy lyrics” while they sit in front of their computers stroking their little fucking boners to the lyrical genius of fucking BABYMETAL, eat a bowl of cock!
    Because the second the Pantera’s “walk” comes on, with such lyrical Edgar Allan Poe-esque masterpiece is like “run your mouth when I’m not around it’s easy to achieve” and “walk on home boy” Or lamb of god’s “this is a motherfucking invitation” these same fucking brain-donors run right out to the dance floor and start headbanging! And rightly so!!
    P.S. Who the fuck listens to Dope!!??

Lost some brain cells reading that? So did I. Also, nice misogynistic ("menstrating [sic]") and homophobic ("sausage gobblers") insults from a guy known for being metal's biggest #Woke #Resistance lib...

Then a few days later, he posts this:

Robb Flynn is fifty-four years of age.

So, Edsel Dope finally wades in:

I have to say. It gave me some more respect for him and his band seeing how he handled that. So, Robb, take your mediocre overhyped band and cry more, huh?

I'll have more to say about both Deftones and Disturbed in my commentary, I'm sure. So in the meantime, another cursed timeline.

[​IMG]
    ...What the hell happened in 2017-19?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
  6. berserkboi, Ana Raquel, Maki and 2 others like this.
  7. I won't be able to come to the watch2gether but I'll still vote!

Oop, it's actually now so I can join for a bit dddd

8. Nu Metal Encyclopedia

Another small member of the nu metal era is New York's Dry Kill Logic, which I mentioned as a prominent 'vanilla' nu metal flavor in my initial write-up. However, as far the lyrics on their one nu metal album The Darker Side of Nonsense (2001), the band could be described as anything but vanilla. From the opening track which literally attempts to hammer home the phrase "me + you = nightmare" as a chorus, you know you've arrived at absolute chaos. Other songs like "Feel the Break", "Rot", and "Give Up, Give In, Lie Down" have a strong groove and violent catchiness to them. I've always considered them to be a sister-band to 40 Below Summer for some reason, probably because of the aggressive lyricism. Actually viewing their wikipedia page tells me they weren't really considered to be much of anything but I know for a fact, at least in retrospect, that Dry Kill Logic are considered an important part element of the genre - so we'll call them one of the more underrated acts. Upon their next release of The Dead and Dreaming (2004) they had moved onto metalcore ("Buckles" and "Perfect Enemy" are incredible bops). From the The Darker Side of Nonsense I will put forth "Feel the Break" because I always felt it was the most 'big single ready'.

Of course no discussion of nu metal and more specifically 'female-fronted nu metal' is complete without the California band Evanescence. The only album considered to be a part of this genre though is 2003's Fallen, which sold 17 million copes, making it one of the high-selling albums ever for metal (and overall in the 21st century). Evanescence was originally promoted as a Christian band but quickly made it clear they wanted nothing to do with that scene. Though string orchestra elements were always present in their music, I would say it became more prominent later releases, as the band moved away from the nu metal sound. I will obviously get into their music a lot more when the times comes, when @Sprockrooster and I host the Women of Hard Rock rate in the future. So for now, I will post "Taking Over Me" as a album-track goodie from Fallen.

The next band is an example of a groove/industrial metal band with a lot of clout who decided to dip their toes in the nu metal craze: Los Angeles, California's Fear Factory. By the time Obsolete (1998) was released, Fear Factory was already renowned as a death metal/groove metal band with industrial flavor. Their two previous albums were both highly regarded among those circles, so it probably took a lot of fans by surprise when Obsolete came out and sounded a lot more commercial in comparison. Now don't get me wrong, if you listen to Obsolete and then Limp Bizkit or even Korn, you're going to wonder if they're in the same universe. I would say this album is on the fringes of nu metal, but much like Deftones, System of a Down, etc. who are also considered 'nu metal adjacent' we like to hold onto moments like this as examples of the genre being at its bulletproof to metal critics. The music is a lot more driven by heavy metal screaming than clean vocals and the music itself is far more complex and instrumentally-driven. I would give a special shoutout to drummer Raymond Herrera who does things with his foot pedals that I don't think are of this world. Then Digimortal (2001) came along as a 100% attempt to be a nu metal band and was largely a complete flop. It seemed more cookie-cutter, but because the band is so talented it still had its moments such as the main single "Linchpin" which I will link below. Here you'll see lead c\vocalist Burton C. Bell provides a more ethereal coo on this chorus than you'd ever here on Obsolete. After this release, Fear Factory hit the full reboot button and the band's lineup completed changed. Almost as if they realized they had lost vision of who they were and decided to get some distance.

Maki, berserkboi, soratami and 6 others like this.
  9. Oh, it's this time again?

[​IMG]

Dino and Burton may have had their disputes over the years, but they sure have several things in common: being slimeballs who screw over their bandmates and each other, make shady business deals, treat everyone who isn't them like a disposable hired-hand/mercenary (Gene Hoglan got the boot because he demanded his full rate of pay for The Industrialist so they went with a drum computer instead), and fling embarrassing high-school tier insults at their former bandmates and each other on Instagram. Basically everyone in Fear Factory seems to be motivated by money and greed, looking in from the outside. The way I understand it, the Obsolete/Digimortal era members each own a 25% share in the Fear Factory corporation, and when Burton and Dino reunited in 2009, Christian (also a sleaze by all accounts) and Raymond launched a lawsuit that dragged out for years. By some accounts it was successful, resulting in a situation in 2017 where Dino seemed to be acting like Fear Factory was done while Burton claimed it was still alive, right while they were recording a new album. Now Dino's somehow managed to get full control of the band name and forced Burton out, leaving a completed album called Monolith shelved, but the legal issues are apparently over, so yay?...

See, I told you guys metal drama could be as fun/messy/second-hand embarrassing as pop drama!

A shame how it all ended up, because Demanufacture and Obsolete were both high-water marks of 90's alt-metal. ("Self Bias Resistor" from the former is the one for me.) The sci-fi themes and crushing mechanical sound really set them apart. I think Digimortal was a bit duff though, seemed like a trend-hop where you could tell Dino wasn't all that invested.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
    berserkboi, soratami and DJHazey like this.
  10. For Evanescence, I feel that "Tourniquet" is the stand-out album track (as there's four singles starting the album). A song about wanting to die, self-harming but being concerned about being damned to hell if you actually kill yourself - it really has that extra level of pain in the soul that most metal bands couldn't reach, and a level of emotional honesty that 99% of "Christian" will never touch.

Maki, berserkboi, soratami and 2 others like this.
  11. Damn between this and Machine Head, I'm kind of glad I never full-on stanned these bands. Full-on cringeworthy.

I wanted to bring up a song on Obsolete I was reminded of. What about that epic breakdown of epic proportions on "Concreto"? A classic that my brother and I would always get out the hockey sticks and shred along to 'stick guitar' style.

It's up there with breakdown at the end of Hatebreed's "Proven"

As well as my all-time favorite in this category from what I've heard. Local New Hampshire band Scissorfight and their tale about the 1701 execution of William Kidd for piracy, "The Gibbetted Captain Kidd". The last minute or so of this is just heaven.

Maki, berserkboi and soratami like this.
  12. Thinking of band drama, why do you think Nine Inch Nails were Trent....and whoever he collected for a touring band, until he found in Atticus Ross a writing partner so good they'd do NIN and soundtracks and Disney work together.

berserkboi, soratami and DJHazey like this.
  13. I don't know anything about NIN drama, but I'm betting @Ironheade might.

berserkboi, soratami and Ironheade like this.
  14. Nu Metal Encyclopedia

Another fringe nu metal band heaped in controversy (so in retrospect, it was good I'd didn't include them) -- Kentucky's Flaw. Mainly their lead vocalist Chris Volz, who in 2021, was dropped by the label because it was found he was using racial slurs at concerts. Prior to that, the band was accused of plagiarism by YouTube musician Douglas Patrick for the song "Wake Up". Flaw had a couple of nu metal albums: Through the Eyes (2001) and Endangered Species (2004). The latter didn't have nearly the same impact though, though I remember listening to it a couple of times and pulling "You've Changed" from it because it goes awf. The former has their two biggest nu metal hits - "Payback" and "Whole". I almost included "Payback" because I always considered it as a sister-song to Trapt's "Headstrong" because of its structure and rage-hype style of chorus. Obviously I was never including Trapt in this rate, so felt it could be a nice swap, but in the end it doesn't even matter I felt I was reaching. Yes, in the grand scheme of things Flaw is another cookie-cutter attempt to join the nu metal craze, but their mix of ethereal setups from Volz and energetic choruses did have its own unique flavor, that I don't think any other band had at the time. Case and point is "Payback", which pops off at its paramount moment - the flow of the first lead-in to the chorus is so dynamic, despite admittedly leaning towards the border of juvenile: "The only thing left to bring up to date is...YOU SUCK! Watch me fall, while I go down, I'm taking, all you bastards to the ground with me, then I'll frown..." still tears it up if you ask me.

The next band isn't necessarily any major favorite of mine, but they were definitely huge. Furthermore, I don't know if any band on this list is as tied to the city they came from the way Godsmack is tied to the city of Boston. Nothing else would provide more proof of this than Boston's mayor calling August 6th "Godsmack Day" after their release of 1000hp in 2014. Despite being universally considered a key member of the nu metal explosion, Godsmack were most compared to Alice in Chains during their first couple albums. Lead vocalist Sully Erna would always claim he "never really heard that in our music". Apparently he never heard himself sing then. This is a band that I'm giving three albums to as far as all being strong examples of nu metal - Godsmack (1998), Awake (2000), Faceless (2003) Basically every single during these releases were huge at the time, so it was really hard to choose one. Because of its appearances on movie soundtracks such as The Scorpion King, "I Stand Alone" is probably considered the most heard song by Godsmack. However, I...just never really jumped on that bandwagon and since the band has a lot of singles heavily played on alternative radio at the time, I felt I had my pick of the litter, which is why I chose a personal favorite like "Awake". You can decide whether I did the band wrong or not because "Awake" and "I Stand Alone" are probably the two most obvious choices for this style of rate because they show Godsmack's style off the most. One song that is truly unique to them is "Voodoo", which if you don't know it, is a lot like "Spiders" from System of a Down. They're more like hymns from a dark religion than nu metal songs, so I didn't include either one. They are definitely fan favorites though and admittedly incredible switch-ups from the daily metal blast-offs. So here you go, check this out if you didn't like "Awake" because it might blow your mind and give a different perspective about what Godsmack can deliver.

15. Kind of hard to have internal strife when your band has one member, but Trent's had a couple of notable beefs:
    -Marilyn Manson. They used to be friends, Trent signed Manson to his Nothing Records label and co-produced Portrait of an American Family and Antichrist Superstar. They fell out in the late 90's for fairly vague reasons. Occam's Razor tells me it's because Manson is well known to be a flying fucking asshole who's been binging on drugs and alcohol continuously since he got big, and Trent was apparently not the easiest guy to get on with back then either. (Trent was just starting to get off drugs at that time and probably didn't want to be around him for that reason.) When Manson's sexual assault allegations blew up earlier this year, a passage circulated from Manson's mostly-a-pack-of-lies autobiography, Long Road Out of Hell, about him and Trent assaulting a groupie together; Trent made a statement that that incident never happened. I can buy that. Manson is not what you'd call a reliable narrator.
    -Courtney Love. The bad blood between them goes back to when Hole supported NIN on the Downward Spiral tour. Trent said Courtney was constantly drunk and starting shit, Courtney said Trent and his band were passing around groupies backstage, Trent denied that he and Courtney had had sex as she claimed and said that she was smearing him because he didn't want to be her boyfriend. The details are vague, but she allegedly drove a wedge between him and Tori Amos, which is why both "Professional Widow" and "Starfuckers Inc." are supposedly diss tracks to her. Earlier this year, she also accused Trent of child abuse, on the basis of... nothing whatsoever. Given that she posted an apology on Instagram almost immediately, I'm guessing the lawyers got in touch.

He's also had issues with the suits at both TVT Records and Interscope, but I guess that doesn't fall into the usual category of "band drama".

(Incidentally, I have the book Louder Than Hell, an oral history of metal, to hand, and I just looked at the nu-metal chapter. Let's just say you wouldn't want to have partied with most of these guys back in the day.)

16. Nu Metal Encyclopedia

Our next installment on this journey is a California rap metal band I've touched upon a few times since starting this thread, that's none other than (Hed) PE or (Hed) Planet Earth. This band is the result of several influences including hardcore punk, rap, and thrash metal. The only album I ever listened to myself was 2000's Broke, after hearing arguably their most well known song, "Bartender". I can confidently say the album was highlighted by the rapping vocals of Jared Gomes (MC Underdog or M.C.U.D.), which can be characterized as extreme. I thought about including "Bartender" in this rate, but I felt like the song wouldn't be appreciated, considering its lyrics. For example the first verse:

Hey bartender, hit me with a double
    And introduce me to that girl with the bubble
    Haa I'm lookin' for trouble tonight
    No mama, don't trust me tonight
    You be the center baby
    I'll be the quarterback
    Hike hit the tailback
    Watch it on playback
    Jah smash that hittin' that red bone
    Up in the end zone bitin' on the collar bone.

So, to me, there could be worse offenders in the rate, but since this song was borderline anyway, I decided against it. Maybe the very sexualized metaphors would be too much for some people. Plus Jared throws the b-word around in this song. To me, if you were to listen to "Crazy Legs" though, you'd find something far more offensive, at least for some. Try this for opening rap verse and picture it over a hard rock instrumental:

Yeah Yeah
    Come into your house make love to your spouse
    Fuck her in the mouth then I'm out what
    These type of things happens all the time
    You trying to get yours but I'm a kill for mine
    N*gga N*gga N*gga A n*gga please
    I strap on a jimmy
    'Cause I don't want a disease
    Baby likes it when I come inside
    I come into your house and take your daughter for a ride
    Now how you gonna slow me down
    Show me how you heard about my theory now.

I've changed over the years and don't seek this kind of lyrical content from the music I listen to, so I can't tell you the last time I actually listened to one of their songs. This was a factor as well. Wikipedia is telling me Blackout (2003) was also a prominent album for them, maybe even more prominent since three of the singles were on video game soundtracks. So I'll include both in this encyclopedia but couldn't tell you how anything on Blackout goes. One other story is for another song on Broke called "Waiting to Die". My friend and fellow voter Twitch Mo used to play Starcraft all the time back then and found out how you could insert your own audio files into the game's background music. He added this song, which has a part near the end where Jared screams "everybody dies!" repeatedly. Twitch Mo had it set up so the game would play this part right when he started cleaning house on the enemies in the game. It was a moment to behold. Other than that, we'll salute this band for being one of the few with a POC as a lead vocalist and move on.

Here is "Bartender" by the way, if you can get past the questionable lyricism, it is indeed a fun bop.

Next up is one of the 'softer' sounds in the rate, another California band known for a very non-metal song, it's Hoobastank. Yes, it actually surprised people who knew the song "The Reason", which is essentially a pop-rock song, would find Hoobastank in a nu metal rate playlist. Granted, the amount of nu metal flavor they had, even on their self-titled 2001 album, is very much up for debate. Before this album they started as a ska-punk band and afterwards were more of a straight-up alternative rock/post-grunge/emo band. What I can say is the singles from this album, "Crawling in the Dark", "Running Away", and "Remember Me", were all blasted on the same radio stations as Korn and Limp Bizkit and on the same MTV video runs as similar bands. It felt like they were very much apart of the same trend, despite maybe not sounding like it 20 years later. I owned the CD myself of course but I really only played the singles. My favorite and still one of my favorite songs of all-time is "Remember Me" which plays to the outcast student in high school. It tells the tale of the popular kids who won't give you the time of day in school, but once you become something later on in life they want to act like you've always been friends. Well this song is a friendly reminder that this was definitely not the case. It doesn't get much catchier than this pre-chorus/chorus combo and the angst pouring from it --

I wanted to be just like you
    So perfect, so untouchable
    Now you want me to be with you

Someone who used to have it all

Do you remember now?

You acted like you never noticed me
    Forget it

Cause the gone has come around
    You're not allowed to be a part of me

Hear it for yourself:

17. I could do half of my ballot my memory, but you better believe I'm revisiting all of these classics.

18. Nu Metal Encyclopedia

The next band up is from New Jersey with Latin American flavor and were the last band I added to the Nu Metal Sampler section, it's Ill Niño. Their first lead vocalist Christian Machado was Brazilian-American and drummer Dave Chavarri is Peruvian-American. The band became close friends with Drowning Pool during the Jägermeister tour. When Drowning Pool's lead vocalist Dave Williams passed away in 2002, Dave's family and Drowning Pool gifted Machado his microphone and stand, which Machado used for several years. In 2019-2020 there was a legal dispute with the band when multiple members left Ill Niño and drummer Chavarri and band Lazaro Pina were allowed to continue using the band's name. As mentioned, the band's niche in nu metal is their Latin American influence which often times shows up in the lyrics themselves. Most of their albums have kept the nu metal sound in some form, but to me their peak was their debut Revolution Revolución (2001) and Confession (2003). Commercially, Confession did a lot better but some of their most iconic songs hail from the debut which is why I chose "What Comes Around", plus it is more in the timeframe of this rate. You could definitely argue "How Can I Live" is their most well known song because of its presence on the Freddy vs. Jason soundtrack. I definitely hammered Revolution Revolución at the time though. I probably have 100+ plays each for God Save Us, What Comes Around, Liar, Rumba, Predisposed, I Am Loco, and Rip Out Your Eyes. This, my friends, is an amazing package of underrated nu metal songs, with "I Am Loco" being one of the most heralded album tracks in the history of nu metal. Sometimes I check some random "best of" lists on nu metal reddit discussions when I'm feeling nostalgic and you'll see "I Am Loco" pop up very often. It is right up there with Slipknot's "Eyeless" as one I will be playing most often for the rest of my life, as far as album tracks from this era. It's all about the aggressive pseudo rap verses and how well it flows into the guitar transitions, you'll find out what I mean:

Onto a band that definitely sits on the 'nu metal adjacent' side of things. While they deserve their place in the Nu Metal Sampler, getting two songs is a little over board if you ask me, but was definitely a "give the gays what the want" decision on my part with all the love for Brandon ddd. Of course we're talking about Calabasas California's
    Incubus. It all starts with the often shirtless Brandon Boyd's vocals. Brandon's video presence aside "Drive" is probably going to end up being one of the least nu metal-sounding songs in the rate, I almost balked on adding it, but decided it might help get voters. It's a good song, don't get me wrong. I've found myself screaming the words countless times in my life, but was worried it didn't write fit the sound of the rate. I've always loved "Pardon Me" slightly more and that was the most obvious addition in my opinion; it was always going to be in the rate. Incubus were a band that always a little bit of nu metal shining through their alternative rock/rap metal blend in their early years which continued until Make Yourself in 1999 and brought them to the mainstream. After that, things got quite a bit softer and less metal in general. No better example than listening to their big hit from Morning View (2001) "Wish You Were Here", which takes the soft rock pull of "Drive" a step further. One thing that does separates Incubus from a lot of other bands on this list is the level of their experimentation. In 2017, guitarist Mike Einziger put it best when discussing Incubus's diversity, "our greatest asset and our biggest flaw. We don't fit anywhere and we never have. We were never punk rock enough for the Warped Tour, we were never metal enough for Ozzfest, we were never quite indie rock or cool enough for Lollapalooza. We've carved our own path, and we're really humbled by the fact that we've had so many supporters and people who appreciate our music." Incubus also have used many instruments not traditionally found in rock music throughout their career, such as the djembe, sitar, didgeridoo, and bongos. The only album I ever owned was Make Yourself, which I considered to have this kind of 'trippy/spiritual' vibe to it, almost like 'nu metal for hippies'. A couple good examples of that are "Nowhere Fast" and "When It Comes", so I will put one of them below for a potential new favorite.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
  19. Just dropping in to say I'm planning on doing this!

Maki, berserkboi and DJHazey like this.
  20. Yas, I'll add you to the reminders. I'll start tagging people with reminders this Friday, which will be two weeks from the deadline.

It's kind of a hard deadline though because I don't like extending into the weekend with them, so make sure everyone gets started/works on it soon!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.