Back In Your Head: The Tegan & Sara Discography Rate | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Back In Your Head: The Tegan & Sara Discography Rate

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Sep 19, 2016.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I am getting on this, I honestly didn't realise how many albums they had but I'm loving discovering their earlier stuff!

ohnostalgia likes this.
  2. I just have to finish commentary for the last two albums, I was just a little surprised to find Sainthood got my best average.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    digitalkaiser and ohnostalgia like this.
  3. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I've had a request to extend the deadline (and promise of commentary) so it's now going to be due November 7th. You're welcome @Petty Mayonnaise.

I've also received scores from @send photo, who I predict will be this rate's villain.

4. Yay! More time!

ohnostalgia likes this.
  5. YAS at the extension...I'm starting this today!

ohnostalgia likes this.

6. Basically what happened to me when I did my scores, teebs.

Also I will have my scores in this week still, I'm pretty sure.

ohnostalgia and Jwentz like this.
  7. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I hope so. I need some hope after the hatchet job @send photo did.

Jwentz and send photo like this.
  8. I'm only doing the singles from the first 3 but if I submit early I want to revisit them because I LOVE what I heard...

ohnostalgia likes this.
  9. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

There's still time to save yourself if you want to reevaluate.
    There's some great stuff there if you like that type of music, which I thought you would.

send photo and constantino like this.
  10. I think my scores are fair, I rated some deeper album cuts on the con and so jealous a bit harshly though, but I'm very critical of the albums as well as loving them to death, just because I went through adulthood with them.

I can be a little rough on The Con, but its one of my least favorite albums from them and I don't think its aged as well as the others. My scores for that album might make @ohnostalgia cry. Don't kill me.

11. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Did you read any posts from my last rate? Be prepared for your funeral.

digitalkaiser likes this.
  12. Its okay, I'm okay with a good dragging.
    I do love the album, its not like I've even given a single track in the whole rate below a 4 so... I think things will turn out okay.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  13. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

One time I dragged everybody who gave the truly atrocious Little Things a score of 5 or higher.

I'll be nicer this time.

14. Well I'm ready to seethe over scores for their holy trinity: So Jealous/The Con/Sainthood.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    digitalkaiser and ohnostalgia like this.
  15. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

@Jwentz is our third voter and he brings a new motto for the rate that shall be revealed in due time.

Jwentz likes this.
  16. Okay working on revising scores and writing on commentary some more today.

I swear if I see shade for Sainthood.....................

ohnostalgia likes this.
  17. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

@send photo I'll find some Sara being Sara quotes for your debut.

18. I'm only revising some scores because I was in a noticeably sour mood the first time I went through the albums and wanted to double check some of them, and I do in fact respond to music better when I'm in a better mood, plus a second opinion means I can average the two scores and feel right about it.

ohnostalgia and send photo like this.
  19. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Stops sharpening knife.

20. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

You're lucky I'm still talking to you.

send photo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.