Back In Your Head: The Tegan & Sara Discography Rate | Page 71 | The Popjustice Forum

Back In Your Head: The Tegan & Sara Discography Rate

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Somewhere during the reveals I started regretting giving The Con my 11. It was definitely more instant than my new recent faves U-Turn, Closer and I Was A Fool.

But with these recent events I regret nothing. It might have not made top 10 if I didnot 11 it. Aside from that The Con deserves an 11. I hope the other faves of mine have one.

Posh Spears, Jwentz and ohnostalgia like this.
  2. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

To be fair, a 7 is a really high score from me in this rate. And I stand by what I said - a better production and I'd have given it a 9 at least.

3. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

I was gonna do a really extra post about my 11 leaving at number 11... but after the last elimination, I don't think I have the range. I can't top that level of extra. You did that @ohnostalgia.

Let me just leave my fave gif at the moment. x

[​IMG]

4. (but for real I sincerely thought that would win what the fuck)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
    digitalkaiser, Jwentz and ohnostalgia like this.
  5. I should have given 'The Con' my 11. I mean yeah I'm happy it's top ten but honestly.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
    ohnostalgia likes this.
  6. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I am so so sorry. The Con was the only other song I considered for my 11 (which I'm guessing is fairly obvious now).

I'm offended that Dying to Know is ahead of it. The other songs I can twist and justify why they might have passed it, but DYING TO KNOW????

Jwentz and Sprockrooster like this.
  7. I do not even remember that one vividly.

Let me also take this moment how awesome this way of revealing was. It was utter rage and I love it. When it comes to this type of writeup you are the queen. I also felt like being dragged despite giving it my 11.

8. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Thank you.

Not me feeling bad about the hatchet job I gave Goodbye, Goodbye when the real enemy was Dying to Know all along.

9. And somehow that was everything.

constantino, LE0Night, Jwentz and 2 others like this.
  10. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

I love Dying To Know.

Slice of Life likes this.
  11. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I love it too, but it is not Top 10 Tegan and Sara song material. No way, no how. And it is not better than The Con- that's an insult to Tegan.

Ferk and send photo like this.
  12. I think I gave it an 8 or 9. So it probably benefits from that.

I now weirdly hope it goes top 5 cause I want the album The Con represented in there.

13. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Back In Your Head is the last song standing from The Con, Dying to Know is on LYTD.

Sprockrooster likes this.
  14. Oh oops. This is what happens if I take all albums in at once.

15. See I rated LYTD really highly because I figured that The Con would (rightfully) be rated as one of their masterpieces, not to mention the albums before that as well. I figured it would all even itself out. I definitely stand by my LYTD and Heartthrob scores but they absolutely do not deserve to comprise a Tegan and Sara Top Ten. That's just...wrong.

I feel so conflicted now.

LE0Night likes this.
  16. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Proof that optimism isn't always good!

Ferk likes this.
    Slice of Life, Jwentz and ohnostalgia like this.
  18. I'm starting to think I should read through the One Direction rate for a kii.

19. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Thank you for sharing your wrong opinions on my wall profile.

20. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Also I'm super sorry I got a migraine today and I was hoping it would go away and I could put up a post tonight, but it's not happening.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.