Backstreet Boys - Don't Go Breaking My Heart (1st single +9th Album discussion) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Backstreet Boys - Don't Go Breaking My Heart (1st single +9th Album discussion)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Dinno, May 14, 2018.

1. I wish it had a little more oomph but it’s not bad!

2. Terrible video and it sounds like a Maroon 5 song.

GimmeWork likes this.
  3. It’s better than thier last attempt as a 5 piece again.

The song is basically a Nick Carter song, he sings lead on everything except the second verse. Which in my opinion is a route they needed to take as Brian’s vocals are gone, Kevin and Howie are ok as always and AJ is the same as always - killer vocals.

Although hate how Nick sounds like he needs to blow his nose in the first verse.

Skydaisy and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  4. Oh at this actually being a really good song.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  5. BEST MALE POP SONG YTD

wodny likes this.
  6. Modern 90's. I quite like it actually. The video is a bit cringe, but it is a Backstreet Boys music video in 2018 after all.

7. Yeah, Kevin mentioned awhile ago that the video will be unapologetically throwback of the boyband- videos of the 90's. But of course keep it modern and fresh:

Im glad this is heading for the top 10 in the Us itunes charts joining fellow 90's pop veteran xtina.

iTunes:
    #1 Luxembourg
    #2 Brazil
    #2 Chile
    #3 Hungary
    #3 Philippines
    #3 Slovakia
    #4 Denmark
    #5 Netherlands
    #6 Singapore
    #7 Spain
    #7 United Arab Emirates
    #9 Germany
    #9 Mexico
    #12 Austria
    #13 Sweden
    #15 Hong Kong
    #16 United States
    #18 Norway
    #23 India
    #28 United Kingdom
    #28 Ireland
    #29 Poland
    #30 Australia
    #31 New Zealand
    #34 Italy
    #38 Belgium
    #48 Switzerland

8. Waiting for Kevin to get rid of the long hair and facial hair. Then I could truly stan again.

9. i was so afraid before listening this but it's good, i can see myself driving and scream-singing this in the car

WhipperSnapper likes this.
  10. Love the chorus.

The less said about the video the better.

orbison likes this.
  11. Sis at this point in their career sounding like Maroon 5 is about as good as it can get. I won't waste my time even watching the video but I heard the song on the radio this morning and it was alright. Nothing to write home about but definitely much better than it could have been given the almost non-existent interest in new BSB.

lushLuck likes this.
  12. There are a lot of times when a music video really brings a song to life and it actually becomes a hit because of it. This was the opposite.

13. I actually quite like this. Even though I've always been a fan of theirs I wasn't expecting to think much of this new song.

14. I really rather enjoyed that! I was just coming on here to say it's literally like a lost Backstreet Boys video spruced up a bit for 2018. Glad it seems to be doing well from the off.

15. BSB's lead on itunes is getting bigger.

1 Backstreet Boys - Don't Go Breaking My Heart - 1.0000 1.0000
    2 Christina Aguilera - Fall in Line (feat. Demi Lovato) - 0.7261 0.9944
    3 Childish Gambino - This Is America - 0.7054 0.9767

16. Who would've guessed a year ago that today Backstreet Boys, Xtina, and Childish Gambino would be dominating the iTunes charts? This actually makes me happy.

Skydaisy and lushLuck like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.