Backstreet Boys - This Is Us | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Backstreet Boys - This Is Us

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Dinno, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liltin, you changing picture is very disturbing

2. Back then I was well and truly a BSB devotee, but even I can admit that larger than life was cringe. I loved the song but as soon as I saw the video it kinda killed it for me. I deffo think in some ways 1997 was their peak. Backstreets Back is probably their best album in terms of least filler.

3. Re: Backstreet Boys tour

Cos i don't follow Backstreet Boys news anymore and I thought it was a reunion - its changed, sorry.

4. Aww, but it's shiny colors! SHINY

5. I got my tickets for the O2 on Nov 10th :D! Love BSB, don't care whether they are cool or not! Saw their show in London last year too and they really put on a good show.

6. Are they not fat now?
    We need a visual, you got pictures from last year?

7. Nick's looking healthier now than he ever did at their peak.

8. Haha.... deffo not fat. In fact Nick is fitter than ever and almost too skinny.... They are all looking pretty good in my opinion anyway..

Here is a new promo photo :
    [​IMG]

Here is a photo from the Soundcheck last May at the O2:
    [​IMG]

Another New pic....
    [​IMG]

9. Musn't forget this photo from a while back....

[​IMG]

;)

10. They are sitting down... on stage????

11. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I'd love to go but I don't think much of their recent material at all, it's a bit boring and forgettable.
    I love their older songs though.

12. Didn't they tour not that long ago? I remember a friend of mine going...

13. It was not the concert but the soundcheck!! They were not sitting down at all for the actual concert ! I won tickets to watch the Soundcheck and they did a Q&A session and meet and greet with fans too.

14. Yes they just finished their last world tour about 3 months ago and are already coming back for a new one!

15. July 7 - Brian posted the following on Twitter about the new bsb single.

Source: http://twitter.com/brian_littrell

16. Re: Backstreet Boys - Soldier Down (Redone Produced)

As long as it doesn't start with REDONE NICK CARTEEEEEEER

17. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Re: Backstreet Boys - Soldier Down (Redone Produced)

Wow so they've moved on from midtempo pop rock songs that start with the letters "In" at last?

Amazing.

18. Re: Backstreet Boys - Soldier Down (Redone Produced)

I hope the boys brings "heat" it with their first swedish produced lead single in 9 years!! as well as their 1st upempo lead single in 12 years lol!!

19. Re: Backstreet Boys - Soldier Down (Redone Produced)

I'm looking forward to hearing this actually! I don't even mind if they sneak in a 'RED ONNNE, BACCKSTREEET' in their somewhere. At least they will have released something that while hardly original, is more current than their recent output.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.