Bad Bunny - Yo Hago lo que Me Da la Gana (2nd album) | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Bad Bunny - Yo Hago lo que Me Da la Gana (2nd album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mr.Arroz, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Everybody waited for Maluma to really break through while Bad Bunny was preparing his global takeover. I love it.

Deleted member 22552 and sesita like this.
  2. That's a huge... water bottle.

QueenB likes this.
  4. I'm genuinely obsessed with Safaera. What a song, it's completely bonkers and just when you think it's reached its peak and showed its cards, it switches again and again, completely steamrolling you. You can't not bop to it.

Also "Hoy se bebe, hoy se gasta, hoy se fuma como un rasta" lives in the same universe as Tinashe's "Drink, smoke, dance, vibe a little bit". Make me do bad decisions, kings!

5. I remember being dragged for liking him too. Especially when he was just getting his name out there with features. He’s just so cool.

I’ve just listened to the album in full and he meanders through so many genres so effortlessly. His production is always superb. I’m so proud that he’s seeing the success that he deserves, and his numbers are fantastic!

Safaera is so lit, I love it! I oddly love the Daft Punk feel of Solia. But La Santa has to be far and away my favourite, it blends the reggaetón sound so well with a more pop sound but has some fingerprints of my absolute favourites from X 100PRE all over it (more specifically Como Antes, Estamos Bien, RLNDT, Otra Noche En Miami).

Edit: I just looked and saw that Tainy produced most of those so clearly I’m also in love with him and his work.

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  6. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Solía is my favorite, especially for that vocoder. La Santa hits too.

7. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

the IRONY of this hat from a white Latinx making reggaeton....muffy sis. the white blinders.

acl likes this.
  8. Exactly what we need through these rough times, not gonna lie. NSFW butt alert

9. That was a cultural reset. SHAKE THE TABLE BENITO

10. KING OF VISUALS!!!!!!!!!!!

The skirt look is... woof. And is that him in red? A drag artist!

11. He

He

That was incredible! I love what he did and how respectful it all feels. Drag Bunny!

And that message at the end, so so good.

I want him and Pabllo to collab so bad, now!

heavymetalGAGA, R92 and Monkey Meat like this.
  12. He’s brilliant

13. Him sexualizing himself, grinding on himself, the "Ni Una Más" sign, the twerking flowers, how good he looks in drag,...

THESE SCENES

[​IMG]

14. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

He is everything.

Qué regalo!

15. This is insane. Holy shit.

16. He did THAT.

The message at the end is so good.

Dijah. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.