Bad Bunny | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

Bad Bunny

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mr.Arroz, Sep 27, 2018.

1. He's joined the cast of Narcos: Mexico season 3.

Ocasio will guest star as Arturo “Kitty” Paez, a member of Ramon Arellano Felix’s gang called the “Narco Juniors” – rich, well connected kids from upper society who fell in with the cartel life for the money, drugs and violence.

Set in the 1990s, when the globalization of the drug business ignites, Season 3 examines the war that breaks out after Felix’s empire splinters. As newly independent cartels struggle to survive political upheaval and escalating violence, a new generation of Mexican kingpins emerge. But in this war, truth is the first casualty – and every arrest, murder and take-down only pushes real victory further away.

2. Amazing. If streaming holds up the way it has until now all Dakiti needs is a tiiiiny bit of a push to go even higher and who knows, maybe aim for a #1 sometime down the line?

3. That’s so good for a song totally in spanish.

sesita and Gabeee9292 like this.
  4. Dakiti finally clicked and I can't stop playing it

[​IMG]

5. New peak at #8 on the HOT100 AND still crushing Spotify. He really is the moment.

6. New album 'El Último Tour del Mundo' coming tomorrow. It will feature Rosalía (!!!), and Abra (!!!!!!!!).

7. No way.

[​IMG]

This is madness. THE WORK ETHIC.

8. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Reports been flowing that he tested poz for COVID-19.

9. The king. The collab with Rosalia will be fire.

10. I can’t wait to hear what he did with Abra!!

cuddle dungeon and sesita like this.
  11. I can't believe we're getting a third project this year. An actual king.

12. This sounds like it will be un reset cultural.

13. Ddd I went on Twitter to look into this and...

Vasilios and An Insider like this.
  14. Oh, I only just heard Dakiti and issa bop. Hope he is well.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.

15. Can Ricky Martin just......not.

VicePresidentJocasta likes this.
  16. La Noche de Anoche is gorgeous.

17. SORRY PAPI

18. I really enjoyed the album! It’s no Yo Hago Lo Que Me Da La Gana but there are bops in abundance.

sesita likes this.

19. Oh wow oh wow oh wow.

20. Love this. Love the video, too. He's been so consistent with his music and visuals all year, it's pretty damn remarkable. I'd love to see him hold two top 10s in the US next week with Dakiti and Yo Visto Asi.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.