Bad Bunny | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

Bad Bunny

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mr.Arroz, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Also, he did indeed test positive for COVID but seems to be doing fine.

Trinu 3.0 and Gabeee9292 like this.
  2. [​IMG]

This is something else.

3. I love Yo Visto Así, Sorry Papi, and Te Mudaste. He continues to have some of the best production about.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  4. Halfway through my first listen and loving this! Te Mudaste is immense and I love all the rock flourishes. It’s refreshing to see Ms artist at the top of their game continue to push their sound

phily693 likes this.
  5. Maldita Pobreza is a 10. Love it!

An Insider likes this.
  6. With more than 8.3 billion streams this year, Puerto Rican rapper Bad Bunny is Spotify’s most-streamed artist of 2020.

7. Yo Visto Asi is absolutely immense. It starts out seeming like a typical Bad Bunny affair and then just goes so hard on the chorus with those drums.

8. The album is fire.

9. This is the first time I'm listening to a Bad Bunny album from start to finish. New one is really great.

10. Get into X 100PRE and YHLQMDLG soon! They're fantastic, top to bottom bangers.

ally mcbeal likes this.
  11. Congratulations to him! Album’s great, though I do prefer YHLQMDLG.

12. I've been saying all year that he's the next Big Pop Girl.

13. Isn't he already?The fact he utilised I Like It smashing better than Cardi.... mess

14. he’s so tacky ññññ

Gabeee9292 likes this.
  15. Yelling at the Snoop Dogg skit dd. Hoy Cobre is one or my faves from the album so I'm glad it's getting a push.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.