Bad Bunny | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

Bad Bunny

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mr.Arroz, Sep 27, 2018.

1. He

He

I think they missed the chance of having this as a feature (ala Dido in Stan -though totally not the same I know), it would have looked amazing given the theme of the song and the message he is trying to send.

Vasilios and sesita like this.
  2. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

3. Yo que te queria ver, pero no se va poder!

[​IMG]

sesita and Mr.Arroz like this.

4. MPG status confirmed.

5. He's released a new album with the songs he previewed on his IG Live saying they weren't going to be released:

6. I can't believe I'm getting fed with a new Bad Bunny album on a Sunday? Thank you, king.

inevitable, Dijah., phily693 and 6 others like this.
  7. Welp, sorry Rina tengo que perrear

Mushroom, phily693, sesita and 2 others like this.
  8. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Purchased.

[​IMG]

aux likes this.
  9. We had this conversation in Maluma’s thread before but Bad Bunny and J Balvin really ridin’ the wave everybody expected him to be on right now.

Also crazy that Bunny has the first Spanish album to spend five weeks in the top 10 of Billboard. How?

10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Do not mention J. Blandvin in this thread

Soul Control likes this.
  11. Maluma put himself in the fuccboi box and he seems to never ever be willing to leave it, sonically, visually, lyrically, you name it. As appealing as his looks are (dayum) he just doesn't have much else to show off other than the occasional bop every now and then.

Bad Bunny and J Balvin consistently expanded on their original sound landing English speaking, high profile collaborators in the meantime, which Maluma never managed to. I'd argue Maluma is bigger than the two in Continental Europe and the Middle East but that's literally a drop in the ocean.

With an album as solid as Vibras I think he's earned the right to be brought in a conversation on Latin music though?

Colores was bland, yea.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  12. Maluma never had the range.

acl, inevitable and Mr.Arroz like this.
  13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

14. Cómo Se Siente (Remix) is getting me a certain type of way on this Monday morning

[​IMG]

that boy is a monster and aux like this.
  15. This bussy belongs to Benito and Benito only.

sesita and aux like this.
  16. 'Safaera' has been greyed out on Spotify and I'm about to start swinging.

VicePresidentJocasta likes this.
  17. So weird. It's at nearly 200M streams. I wonder if it has to do with a sample?

sesita likes this.
  18. It probably does seeing that it has so many samples on it. But ugh, sort it out Benito!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.