Bananarama

Bananarama and Wow vinyls already sold out.

It says these come with a CD aswell?
Yeah they come with a CD in a clear plastic sleeve inside the vinyl sleeve. They are the CDs that came out after the Edsel 3 discs went out of print and contain a few remixes or b-sides at the end.
For example, this is the Pop Life CD
The one for Please Yourself;
and so on.

Sadly missed out on "Bananarama", it disappeared from my basket. Gutted! I don't think "Wow" was there at all sadly... but managed to pick up "Pop Life", "True Confessions" and "Please Yourself". Also got "Deep Sea Skiving" even cheaper - £10.51 at Amazon!

Sadly missed out on "Bananarama", it disappeared from my basket. Gutted! I don't think "Wow" was there at all sadly... but managed to pick up "Pop Life", "True Confessions" and "Please Yourself". Also got "Deep Sea Skiving" even cheaper - £10.51 at Amazon!
I bought all these too just now! But the completist in me needs to find the self titled and WoW! Hopefully for a reasonable price too

So, what do you all think about the tracklist for Glorious? A lot of the tracks seem obvious I guess but I can’t help feeling most of the people that will buy this are fans that would’ve perhaps enjoyed a more eclectic collection. There’s also so much missing that I would’ve preferred they have a 3CD collection, CD1 being from the first 5 albums, CD2 Please Yourself through Exotica and finally CD3 being Drama to now.