BANKS - III | Page 107 | The Popjustice Forum

BANKS - III

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by DarkSacoura, Feb 16, 2013.

1. STILL no Mother Earth?! Girl what are you doing?

2. I’m ripped she’s not doing Trainwreck or Mother Earth, but I’m finally seeing Miss Jillian for the first time tonight. I’ve been in my feelings HARD lately, so I’m looking forward to a totally cathartic, incredible, emotional experience tonight.

3. I’ll be at the same show! I can’t wait to experience this album in a live setting. Trainwreck would go all the way off live though so I’m sad she’s not doing it.

4. Haunt, Brain and Mind Games being omitted... how rude.

slaybellz likes this.
  5. I’m seeing her this Wednesday for the first time also. Very excited!

6. She didn’t even do Brain on her last tour either

7. Guy

Guy

I went to the Boston show the other night and it was honestly one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to. I wouldn’t have had any idea she broke her back earlier this year, she really gave it her all.

Coolrockgirl likes this.
  8. Isn't "Brain" her signature song though? Why is she paying it dust?

9. Her show tonight was wild. She is such a good live show, and her lighting, band, and backup dancers were all stunning.

Her fans though, at least the ones around me, woof. Messy messy.

Coolrockgirl likes this.
  10. Guy

Guy

Serve.

elektroxx, Dijah. and nooniebao like this.
  11. Saw her last night in New York, and the good sis really snapped! Her show’s a vibe.

Guy and Coolrockgirl like this.
  12. I heard she doesn’t do it anymore, maybe it’s a personal thing? Anyway, it’s a shame.

13. The live version of Look What You’re Doing To Me WITHOUT Franciswhatever is the real deal.

It sounds so much better and makes more sense.

boombazookajoe likes this.
  14. Guy

Guy

Was he not still prominently featured on the backing track at your show?? What the hell

15. No sis I saw clips of it on her insta story and I didn't even hear Francis...

So maybe it was not loud enough when recorded? Oops.

Guy likes this.
  16. 2014

2014 Moderator

This album really flopped for me. Gimme still slaps though.

17. She was fantastic! I loved the encore of Begging for Thread. For me that’s her signature song.

sesita, Guy and Josh K like this.
  18. Her show was incredible. I love her incorporation of choreography, as non traditional as it may be, and she’s such a magnetic performer. My only slight complaint is that I would have loved an acoustic section so that her voice could really shine. She sounded great but the instrumentals sometimes drowned her out a bit. Regardless she was a flawless queen and she came outside afterwards to greet and take pics with fans like the gracious goddess that she is.

Guy and Coolrockgirl like this.
  19. I saw her in Vancouver, BC tonight and she was so godly. She was so passionate and confident and she sang her whole ass off. I cried several times. Also, my pussy flew straight to space when she performed Poltergeist!

superultra likes this.
  20. I need 2 lyrical clear ups for me.
    Lyric sites are a bit iffy on 2 things and I can't tell what is correct.

In Godless:
    "You can see it in my eyes
    There's a _____ that still reminds me
    I'm waiting, waiting"

Lyric sites say Rage? Raise?

In Stroke:
    "Beg for it
    Die for it
    I got the touch _____
    Nothing that you wouldn't do"

Lyric sites say Placebo but I don't hear the -bo part whatsoever.
    It almost sounds like she's saying "I got to touch p****" or something. Weird flex, but Okay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.