BANKS - III | Page 114 | The Popjustice Forum

BANKS - III

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by DarkSacoura, Feb 16, 2013.

1. NEW SONG COMING NEXT WEEK

2. Banks and Loona in one month. Bless.

clowezra and boombazookajoe like this.
  3. Wait WHAT

D.Jay likes this.
  4. God I’m so ready for this.

Marquis likes this.
  5. OH MY GOD! My queen is back.

Diet Pop!, Dijah., D.Jay and 2 others like this.
  6. This teaser...my poor wig!!

Dijah., D.Jay and Marquis like this.
  7. I just screamed YES at my computer screen. Unexpected but I will GLADLY accept. I've been so ready for a followup to III which I have replayed into the ground at this point and still love.

godspeed likes this.
  8. Apparently it's called "I'm the Devil". Wow!

soratami, Jacques, elektroxx and 3 others like this.
  9. Why is everyone releasing all of a sudden!? June really is the month that keeps on giving!

Wishlight, soratami, Jacques and 5 others like this.
  10. I love how whenever she announces something it's always a geiune surprise. Haven't listened to her in awhile but I'm perched now and going to revisit her discography. She's still one of the best live acts I've ever seen. Hope another UK tour is on the horizon.

FINISH LINE and slaybellz like this.
  11. Im weak

12. How funny — I’ve been getting back into III randomly and playing it all week. Sounds like she’s about to serve us another bop.

I need her to serve us another Stroke. That heavy, distorted beat was heavenly.

Wishlight, Mr_Matt, chaychay7 and 9 others like this.
  13. Gimme

FINISH LINE and Marquis like this.
  14. I'm absolutely ready to be murdered by this one as the teaser looks promising. I hope that the body of work will follow and it's not another Underdog or Crowded Places situation.

15. Yes please. I love that distorted effect present on a lot of III. I hope it returns for this.
    This little teaser sounds immaculate though, I can already tell i'm going to love this song.

Euphoria likes this.
  16. Festivals tickets to be sold

Wishlight and slaybellz like this.
  17. CHOREO!!!

Dijah. and slaybellz like this.
  18. Listening to III for the first time in a long time in light of the news. It's a really impressive listen, it's definitely her weirdest album yet but I'm not mad at it. It's like Bon Iver but before he forgot what a melody was. If We Were Made Of Water remains transcendent. Intrigued as to where she'll go next.

FINISH LINE, Euphoria and D.Jay like this.
  19. Oh tuck YES Jillian.

slaybellz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.