BANKS - III | Page 82 | The Popjustice Forum

BANKS - III

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by DarkSacoura, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Plz come to Portugal etc

CaliDevotion, Meathook and brunogrey like this.
  2. I can’t make the London date noooo

3. BANKS has a song in X-Men: Dark Phoenix called "Hands on Me"; I only realised when I saw her name pop up during the end credits. It's not available to stream anywhere and there's scant mention of it on the internet, so who knows if it'll actually be released.

elektroxx, Runawaywithme and sesita like this.
  4. Tracklist confirmed:

5. Stroke is gonna be the one, I can feel it.

Meathook likes this.
  6. Okay but I could actually see her covering this.

7. I can’t wait!! I’m also gonna do everything in my power to be at her 9/8 show in Brooklyn. I will call in dead if I have to. Gimme, gimme what I want, what I deserve!

KingBruno likes this.
  8. She's not gonna put Underdog there? Or even Crowded Places (which I would love to own on CD Quality).

Let me pray for the Japanese version having all those bonuses, por favor.

Mr Blonde and Verandi like this.
  9. Is there supposed to be a song today?

10. Premiers in an hour on Radio 1.

11. Hmm...
    I’m actually not crazy about this on first listen, but I’m sure it’ll grow. It’s got a cool melody but I actually think there is too much processing and auto-tune on her vocals and the song has like — no structure?

lob0to likes this.
  12. Yeah, that was also my impression. There are a few good parts but I think I just need a few more spins. Also I feel like Francis featuring is quite pointless.

boombazookajoe likes this.
  13. Mh this is a mess.

14. Guy

Guy

It’s poppier for her, but her fans on social media are trashing it. I think it slaps? Much more instant for me than Gimme. Can’t wait to see her perform it live honestly.

15. It feels like there is so much going on with the autotuned voice, Francis and the heavy production but I love it!

16. This feels like 3 songs on top of each other, fighting to desperately get some attention. Does my head in.

Meathook and Verandi like this.
  17. What a mess of a song. Also, Spotify played Drowning after this. Good old times.

18. This is a pure sonic mess.

lob0to likes this.
  19. This feels like three YouTube tabs open at the same time, I don't know. I may need to give it some time to breathe.

lob0to and Meathook like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.