Bastille - 4th album | The Popjustice Forum

Bastille - 4th album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by nooniebao, Sep 22, 2020.

GRMusic and Sam like this.
  2. Ooh new song? I really loved "What You Gonna Do?" so I'm looking forward to this.

3. Song is called "Survivin'" and will be premiered by Zane Lowe at 5 pm BST.

nooniebao likes this.

4. Not that big of a fan...

5. I actually really like this. They're 2/2 for me.

6. They've gone a bit R&B with this one

7. They’ve been teasing some Black Mirror esque concept. I love the world building and concepts these guys always incorporate, it makes things fun.

D.Jay likes this.
  8. Very much what The 1975 did with their last record.

9. disappoint and flop?

Andrew.L, Petty Mayonnaise and D.Jay like this.

10. It's kind of a bop. Really enjoying it on first listen.

Wired Life and HairBodyFace like this.
  11. Oh it’s a bop, I love this. The bridge is giving me Daft Punk vibes. Here’s the video:

the rollout on their Instagram over the past week has been so fun too, I love the fun world building and concepts.

AstronautMikeDexter likes this.
  12. It was kind of a disappointment with them though because it never really went anywhere? Bastille always goes all the way with this stuff, down to the music itself too.

13. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

The new single is their best in…god knows how long (unless you count Doom Days I guess). To think I was just about to give up on them.

D.Jay likes this.
  14. Ok but there were some fantastic songs on Doom Days. Million Pieces and Bad Decisions were especially great.

Nadine Is My BFF likes this.
  15. This sounds a bit like a Blinding Lights rehash but I still bop.

16. Been listening to it here and there, but doesn’t do a huge amount for me, it’s just “quite good”. Still excited for what’s to come though.

17. Aww I miss Dan's blond hair. The new single is really good.

18. The new single is actually FIRE! A massive return to form

19. Very cool video of them making the single and playing with some different tools/effects:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.