Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by BTG, Jul 20, 2013.

1. LTG

LTG

She does look a bit like an """"exotic"""" Keira Knightley.

2. Hmmm, bit agnostic on this one... she's only 5ft 9 too... hardly Amazonian...

3. duckface

duckface Guest

If they put her in heels... *shakes fist*

Wonder Woman should have been Tina Fey. Fact.

4. I am just excited about seeing Wonder Woman on the big screen... in 3D I hope

5. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

It does sound like a big, rushed disaster, but if they pull it off ill be ecstatic.

6. duckface

duckface Guest

I just pose the question: can anyone see a "Wonder Woman" movie hitting theaters with Gal Gadot in the lead role?

Didn't think so.

7. I think she looks quite right for the part.

8. duckface

duckface Guest

Meh. I hope she does well, because "Wonder Woman: The Movie" needs to kick box office ass.

9. I hope I'm wrong, but she could be the 'female Brandon Routh'

10. And Henry Cavill wasn't that famous either. If they surround her with big names stars, like Man of Steel, it'll be fine.

11. LTG

LTG

Superman was Christopher Reeves's second ever film.

12. I love that she isn't some big-name caucasian actress. A lot of the GP don't know that Wonder Woman is Greek, so should look a little 'exotic' I guess.

Only issue is height and build.

13. Strictly speaking, she's not from Greece, she's from the (fictional) island of Themyscira...

14. duckface

duckface Guest

Don't even. The Amazons are Greek and Wonder Woman gets her powers from the Greek gods (or in New 52 continuity, is a Greek god). And Greece has plenty of islands.

Henry Cavill was the second lead of a six-season television series on cable, co-starred in a Woody Allen film, headlined a successful action film, and worked on many other films.

Gal Gadot was a glorified extra in two Fast & Furious movies and competed at Miss Universe.

15. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I'm more interested in the X-Men Apocalypse movie.

16. duckface

duckface Guest

If she ends up being a love interest for Superman and they kill off Lois Lane, the internet will fucking explode.

17. Hugh Jackman wasn't exactly a superstar when he was cast as Wolverine.

18. duckface

duckface Guest

If this is true, I may actually just not watch the film.

Conflating Wonder Woman with Supergirl. Why not also give her some claws and have her purr?

19. If I was a proper DC fan I'd be spinning on the ceiling and throwing up.

20. duckface

duckface Guest

Delayed until May 2016 because apparently they aren't worried about Henry Cavill being about 47 by the time Justice League is filmed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.