BBMak | The Popjustice Forum

BBMak

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by airhostess, May 10, 2007.

1. What happened to them? Where did they disappear to?? I loved the Still on Your Side album but then they seemed to just vanish off the face off the earth?

2. I remember when they came out reading how big they were in the US and thought it was just hype, but when I went ovr there I met loads of people who really liked them and they really were big there. I just think as quick as they came, they left. ''Back here'' is great though, and they were very cute.

3. vasilios

vasilios Guest

I jogged to Back Here last night and it was ace, Kelly Clarkson should do a PWL and cover it!

4. I still listen to both of their albums quite regularly. Plus, Mark was fit as.

5. Mark was indeed the fittest. Christian had his five minutes when he was dating Caprice and in the tabloids all the time.

I loved the first single from their second album "Into Your Head" which was called "Out Of My Heart", but it didn''t break the top 30 so I''m assuming they were dropped afterwards.

If you search for Ste Mak on MySpace you will see Ste''s solo page, some of the songs are pretty good! Check it out!!

6. Back Here is one of my fave songs ever!! Christian was definitely the fittest.

7. Well BBMak split up in 2002/3 they are now launching solo careers
    they are still best mates aswell.

[​IMG]
    Christian,Ste,Mark

Christian

has a new band they are called *inhaler* their music is rock/electro totally different to BBMak and are still unsigned as far as i know
    his song Tranquilized is featured in the movie *Little Athens*

[​IMG]
    inhaler

you can check him out on myspace
    www.myspace.com/inhalermusic

Christian has also just released a single with DJ Tiesto called *In The Dark* which only got to #133 in the UK and #2 in Netherlands
    you can see the video on youtube or inhaler''''''''s page

[​IMG]
    Christian with Tiesto

Ste

he has a solo career coming up,his album *Appleshed* is being released in June

his myspace page
    www.myspace.com/stemakofficial

[​IMG]

Mark

no word on any solo material from Mark at the moment

8. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Yeah they were massive in America.
    They appeared in an episode of "Even Stevens" which seems to be on CBBC every few weeks.

9. moorje

moorje Guest

It has to be said that they still look pretty good. Any recent pictures of Mark anybody?

10. Slightly O/T but, I remember about a year ago, i was talking to some guy on sum chat thing, probably Gaydar, and he sent me a pic of himself... it was a picture of BBMak and he claimed to be Mark.

I said to him that is BBMak - but he was defiant that it was him and two mates just back off holiday...

I even went and found another BBmak pic and sent it to him, he stil kept on going! Sad

But apart from that, i''ve got no idea what they are up2 now... hehe

11. yeah they still look great those guys still trying to get use to Christian and eyeliner though lol.
    nope havent seen any recent Mark photos,there is someone claiming to be him on myspace called Baz but its not him.

lol he really needs to stop dreaming

12. Mark has got himself a myspace page now with two songs posted
    the photo is an old one but one of his fan has a photo of her taken last night at a gig of Ste with the 3 of them together

http://www.myspace.com/markbarryofficial

13. slimane

slimane Guest

I like Marks voice in a late 90s way. Part Connor Reeves/part Kavana (pre Anthony Kavanagh) I think.

14. It never crossed my mind to buy their album ,but I loved a couple of their singles - and their b sides were great too.
    I was surprised that one of them (Ste,I think) didn't get selected to go any further than bootcamp on this series of X Factor.I expected him to breeze through to the live shows (especially as the standard of the finalists isn't so great).

15. yeah i was very disappointed in the judges not put Ste into the live finals the guy is really talented he would have done well.

16. They're hot!

17. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

my sister says that episode was on again recently, haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.