beabadoobee - Fake It Flowers (Debut Album 2020) | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

beabadoobee - Fake It Flowers (Debut Album 2020)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Petty Mayonnaise, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Sorry is amazing, the guitars at 2 minutes mark. Epic.

tea, poshbabyyy and Coolrockgirl like this.
  2. The cover is great, the visuals are great, the music is great, she is great, this album will be great. I'm so excited.

tea, ohnostalgia, poshbabyyy and 6 others like this.
  3. But will I do a CocknBullKid and wait two years before I check out the music because of a silly name an artist has chosen?

4. I feel so proud of her and I will NEVER forgive myself that I didn't meet her in person at the record shop in town.

Kirkland, tea, ohnostalgia and 3 others like this.
  5. I've had Sorry on repeat since it came out, so good. Can't wait for the album!

tea and BrokenHearts like this.
  6. 2021 tour dates

7. I would like to see the film that all these songs sound like they feature in, because based on the songs’ quality we all know that the film would be legitimately amazing.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
    tea, slaybellz, ohnostalgia and 4 others like this.
  8. Ugh, Worth It is great. My excitement for Fake It Flowers continues to grow.

9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Worth It is amazing! I adore her and I'm so excited for her!

tea, slaybellz, Kirkland and 2 others like this.
  10. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Three for three!

tea, poshbabyyy and slaybellz like this.
  11. Premieres in a little less than 30 mins

Island, BrokenHearts, tea and 5 others like this.
  12. We like it, live it, love it.

poshbabyyy, Crisp X and Coolrockgirl like this.
  13. Torn but make it Covid19.

14. I dove into her yesterday and became obsessed immediately. The Clairo vibes are strong but there's enough variety with the Space Cadet EP especially pointing to something a bit more...energetic so I think that paired with her writing is more than enough for her to carve out her own lane.

phily693, ohnostalgia, tea and 5 others like this.
  15. I get mid 90s Hole vibes and that 2002-ish era when Disney girls chose guitars over dance beats mixed in a sad 20202 blender. The Jackie magazine aesthetic is *chef's kiss*.

16. tea

tea

Sorry and Worth It are phenomenal. Care has grown on me immensely. The music videos are gorgeous, nostalgic, emotionally charged and a bit edgy. She's really carving out her own lane. I don't like to get my expectations too high, but this is shaping up to be my favourite release of the year.

Crisp X and poshbabyyy like this.
  17. I said it one year ago on Clairo's thread, she was going to be the next big thing. I was right.

poshbabyyy likes this.
  18. Beabadoobee is planning to release songs written with The 1975 members after debut album

ohnostalgia, poshbabyyy, tea and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.