Bebe Rexha - 2nd Album | Page 29 | The Popjustice Forum

Bebe Rexha - 2nd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by spaceship, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Well this hasn't aged well...

Staticboombox and Rob like this.
    spaceship and Mikal like this.
  3. Jason Momoa snapped!

Verandi, Laurence and spaceship like this.
  4. I don't think that perf did a single thing to sell the song honestly? Bebe was extremely stiff and executed choreo the way I do in my kitchen - shake a hip, point a limb, hope for the best - and Doja looked bored as shit. The set was random and disconnected from the song (if you don't know the video) and even their outfits didn't coordinate in any way.

timothy_b, elektroxx and spaceship like this.
  5. The two performances we got were extremely chaotic. I don't know why Bebe is being so stiff and the pre-recorded vocals are not helping. The song is fun and light but the performances are too restrained and corporate.

popzone and elektroxx like this.
  6. I wish that they'd gone for that Marie Antoinette aesthetic from the music video because I'd love to see more of the Moschino pannier pieces and the pieces being as restrictive as they are would justify Bebe's stiffness, ddd.

tea, Sail On and spaceship like this.
  7. RMK

RMK

I feel like she's trying super hard, but she isn't a performer who lends herself to choreography. There are ways around that.

GCZ likes this.
  8. The male dancer was the only one serving in that entire performance.

9. Not Natti making this even better! Queen!

elektroxx likes this.
  10. That AMA performance was a total mess.

11. This is a much better showcase of the song than both performances with Doja.

elektroxx and spaceship like this.
  12. Rob

Rob

How can a song that wasn't getting any airplay be pulled? Makes ya think.

13. What are these videos even promoting if Baby I'm Jealous is done? ddd

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.