Bebe Rexha - Better Mistakes | Page 46 | The Popjustice Forum

Bebe Rexha - Better Mistakes

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by spaceship, Feb 7, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

2. I love Bebe but I don't know if she's just attempting to push back and come out "a fighter" but speaking about this like she made some sort of experimental risk taking genre bending album that failed is hilarious. The material was just not there and that's really all their is to it.

BeingNormal, Laurence and spaceship like this.
  3. Warner Records CEO reading her tweets.

[​IMG]

Neon Green likes this.
  4. RJF

RJF

I'm sorry but "my career was built on failures" I just-

5. Bebe: I still believe in this album and I will still push it.

Bebe's label:

[​IMG]

6. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Dd I have to ask - what has Bebe done to make you love her?

lushLuck and boombazookajoe like this.
  7. [​IMG]

8. Her social media is a mess and she releases a bop every once in a while. What more do you need?

9. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Fair enough dd.

10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Bebe naming this album Better Mistakes knowing it was a mistake recording it in the first place - the floppage is real, though can you flop when no one really cares??? I can't.

inevitable likes this.
  11. Maybe she should combat the side effects of making a bad album by making a good album instead

12. This is so sad

Pineapple likes this.
  13. If an album flops in the charts, but no one cares enough to check its sales, it’s billboard position or its non existent reviews, did it really flop?

KaranPCD likes this.
  14. I do feel bad for her, like where does she go from here? She doesn’t have the fanbase to have a Carly Rae Jepsen/Charli XCX/Tove Lo type career and she obviously doesn’t have the appeal to the public to be a big pop girl.

15. It all seemed so promising when Baby I'm Jealous came out. Oh man...

Rob likes this.
  16. Isn’t she a songwriter? Can always go ‘behind the scenes’. Where the real coin is anyway.

17. She also doesn't have the same singing and song writing quality as any of those three. Maybe that could help explaining it.

scottdisick94 likes this.
  18. I liked (didn't love, but liked) half of the album - is her career just doomed or what?

19. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Im screaming this is real. Bebe didn’t manifest.

20. I honestly couldn't name you a Bebe Rexha song outside of Meant to Be or whatever it was called. So I'm not sure if anyone was expecting for her to chart better?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.