Bebe Rexha - Expectations | Page 109 | The Popjustice Forum

Bebe Rexha - Expectations

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Who’s gonna tell her

spaceship likes this.
  2. Tell her what?

Yuri and Txetxu like this.
  3. She's allowed to be right every once in a while.

heavymetalGAGA, Yuri, Island and 2 others like this.
  4. Crossover moment!

5. That they probably won't dress her because she's Bebe not because she's runway size.

6. I know she's a forum punching bag, but the real world actually likes her. Musically, she is fairly successful at the moment. And those designers have dressed less successful / more annoying people before anyway.

LoveSoSoft and Bogdan like this.
  7. I had a boyfriend that worked for *big french legendary label* and he said the amount of times people like JLo etc asked for clothes and they had to politely give bs excuses or not reply at all were ...a lot. The label gets attached to the person wearing it. And when you see Becky G or Ava Max or *new girl* wearing Gucci it's probably store bought.

8. Not her reposting a clearly photoshopped Grammy ad.

9. RMK

RMK

10. I think she posted a Mock-up that was sent by Spotify's marketing for approval by her team/label. Still a mess.

11. "ava max stan account"
    Hello 2019

12. I mean this whole “a designer wouldn’t dress me - because of my size” story has received a huge amount of publicity.. so go her

dontkillmyvibe and spaceship like this.
  13. “It’s bebe!”

JAJDJDJDKSKSKFJFJKFKFK

14. RMK

RMK

The name on that account is a joke (lol). I won't be posting Avator content.

15. The new single is called Last Hurrah and Joseph Kahn is directing the music video.

Wishlight, Sail On, spaceship and 2 others like this.
  16. Is this satire?

Anyways, I'm glad she's ending the Expectations campaign and moving on. I'm a Mess was a decent hit so for her sake, lets hope it can top it.

Leopold and spaceship like this.
  17. She got her only hit after releasing a song called That's It, so maybe she's having another go at it.

spaceship likes this.
  18. BOP

19. Such a mood.

spaceship likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.