Bebe Rexha - “Sacrifice” + 2nd Album | Page 32 | The Popjustice Forum

Bebe Rexha - “Sacrifice” + 2nd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by spaceship, Feb 7, 2019.

1. All Your Fault-era Bebe had bops, y'all.

LoveSoSoft, Jersey, Rhombus and 3 others like this.
  2. Baby I’m Jealous remains a bop. I’ll always check out Bebe’s stuff, but I honestly don’t think she’ll ever escape this kind of... talented singer/writer seeking musical identity thing she’s stuck in. Means we get fed but it feel very much like stuff thrown at the wall until something stick.

Ferrari is her best song, yeah I said it.

3. All Your Fault would've been a better album than Expectations, but I get they had to throw something out after Meant to Be smashed. I do find her voice shrill in a fair amount of her songs dd but she has a really solid unreleased catalog and to know the label didn't hear the potential in those tracks shows how out of touch the bigwigs are

4. Her best album cut!

5. Hopefully someone updates a Bebe Rexha tracker/masterpost because I haven't heard anything that leaked since like... 2017... and I'm curious to hear what I've missed

spaceship likes this.
  6. I'll never get over how they just wasted Knees. That was such an obvious hit - those streaming numbers don't lie.

Runawaywithme, Jersey, ePoise and 7 others like this.
  7. Knees is so good. It had to follow I'm a Mess as a single. And the original version, not the rumoured Marshmello remix that apparently was scheduled to be released as a single and never happened.

Pineapple likes this.
  8. The vampire thing is cringe but the song sounds like a bop

9. Ace Of Base? It sounds extremely familiar.

nooniebao and Laurence like this.
  10. It sounds good. Maybe she took the Ava Max route and sampled a banger and a half. Can't wait to hear the full.

spaceship and Mikal like this.
  11. Ready to bop to this. She's so shameless, I love it.

spaceship likes this.
  12. This sounds like it’s going to be a great Kim Petras song

spaceship likes this.
  13. It kinda sounds like Ru Paul's Jealous Of My Boogie and I'm here for it.

monsterboy likes this.
  14. Oh this sounds like it’ll be great.

15. The Sacrifice typography...like modern architecture, John Lautner coming your way.

Verandi, francisco and spaceship like this.
  16. So is that shade of green just like.......the It Color™️ for pop stars this year? Nn

Ready to mindlessly bop to this while hoping she doesn’t throw it under the bus too!

Laurence and spaceship like this.
  17. Imminent Remembrance is coming

sesita likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.