Becky Hill - General Discussion | Page 25 | The Popjustice Forum

Becky Hill - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by salmonandmash, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Another act pulled out so Becky got given the performance. She turned it around in 48 hours.

Wired Life, Diet Pop!, stuaw and 7 others like this.
  2. She did great considering it was such short notice, great vocals as well. Hopefully it'll give the song a nudge, it's been sat just outside the top 20 for the last 4 weeks.

3. Whew she sounds amazing!

4. She did great.

I’m actually surprised she’s never been asked to perform at The Voice UK, since she’s their only success story.

Mr_Matt likes this.
  5. Better Off has really grown on me. She’s such a bop machine.

I hope it becomes a hit for her - following her on insta, I think she really takes to heart how much she struggles to get a good chart placement without it just being a DJ feature. (Although Shiftk3y is credited on this track, it certainly feels more like a solo effort.)

Wired Life, Kyle., stuaw and 2 others like this.
  6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Her voice is insane. I wonder who was the act that pulled out??

Mr_Matt, Eric17, stuaw and 1 other person like this.
  7. It was Freya Ridings, she'd been ill with the flu all week.

8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Becky Hill instead of Freya Ridings? Now that's what I call an upgrade!

9. NEW
    It’s been a while since I’ve felt this good about a Top 40 write up. #mypopgirls
    [​IMG]

Runawaywithme, Slamb, Eric17 and 2 others like this.
  10. Looks like there'll be another Sigala collab coming with Becky as the lead artist, and a song with Ella Eyre.

https://planetradio.co.uk/metro/entertainment/music/becky-hill-collaborations/

FINISH LINE, jawow_, 2014 and 4 others like this.
  11. "I'll never stop doing the feature thing"

The good sis has started seeing those royalty cheques come through and is smart enough to know which side her bread is buttered. Work.

Jersey, TRAVVV, FINISH LINE and 16 others like this.
  12. Ah she seems so sweet and level headed, and honestly admirable for how hard she’s worked...like what a work ethic! I’ve never thought about how much it must mean to her to see her name first on a hit, as it’s usually her collaborator who comes first.
    I stan.

nooniebao, Slamb, Eric17 and 2 others like this.
  13. #16 this week. Still climbing on Spotify.
    The album, compilation whatever it is has been in the chart for 23 weeks as well.

Eric17 likes this.
  14. I’m really happy for her that’s she’s having some success on her own. She seems very sweet and down to earth & she has an amazing voice and killer songs, so god knows she deserves it!

D.Jay and Slamb like this.
  15. Enjoyable.

Jersey, Txetxu, Eric17 and 6 others like this.
  16. I hope the success of Better Off Without You propels her to even more success.
    That Live Lounge was phenomenal, she's such a talent.

nooniebao, Txetxu and Eric17 like this.
  17. Vertical video:

Eric17 and Txetxu like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.