Bel-Air (Fresh Prince Reboot) | The Popjustice Forum

Bel-Air (Fresh Prince Reboot)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Humes, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Peacock series premiering next month.

Set in modern-day America, Bel-Air is a dramatic recreation of the beloved '90s series, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

The series will follow Will as he embarks on his journey from the streets of West Philadelphia to the gated mansions of the Bel-Air neighborhood in Los Angeles.

Can't seem to find a thread for it.

It looks really promising. Will Smith is producing it, so I think it will have every bit of his younger-self's emotions. Perched.

2. Peacock? what is a Peacock?

Humes likes this.
  4. Will it get a second season?

5. Just watched the three episodes available and really like it. The blackness of it is very welcomed and the cast is great, especially Vivian, Phill and Will (and Jazz). There's a lot of cliches, standard teen drama, very soapy at times, but it has potential.

Their house? Oh my God, not even the new Gossip Girl or Dynasty gagged me that much on it's luxury.

6. MB

MB

Just watched the first ep and really impressed. High production values and interesting take on old characters.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.