Belinda Carlisle

• Thread starter Deleted member 312
  • Start date
Forgot to say, despite Beldina's knee hampering her movement, she was brilliant last week supporting Rick Astley. Big, big love sounded much better with a band than the EP version.

I saw a Real vinyl picture disc in FOPP today - I had no idea this was being released, though it’s probably not a surprise given the way that he back catalogue is reissued,

Hey guys I wondered if anybody out there has heard In My Wildest Dreams from the new Belinda Carlisle Decades Volume 3? Is it better quality than the version from the The Singles 1986 – 2014 Box Set? I would love to know peoples thoughts! Thanks in advance!

Hey guys I wondered if anybody out there has heard In My Wildest Dreams from the new Belinda Carlisle Decades Volume 3? Is it better quality than the version from the The Singles 1986 – 2014 Box Set? I would love to know peoples thoughts! Thanks in advance!
You may have moved on from this question, but I can confirm that it's the same. It's still the 4:25 soundtrack version. It's safe to say they didn't move heaven and earth to uncover the master for this. Decades Volume 3 contains the Phil Kinrade / Alchemy at AIR Mastering from previous releases and is in line with recent Edsel releases (loud but listenable).

It most likely is that the volume was increased to match the rest of the tracks on volume 3! I wasn't sure whether it was sourced from a new master or whether it was the same source as that of the original singles box set?

In My Wildest Dreams has such a history and was essentially unavailable for years (except for a DVD rip with opening title sound effects). When it came time for the Anthology box set, there were rumors that no one could locate a master and there was also uncertainty about ownership/licensing. I think this is probably the best version we'll ever get, sadly.

I’m disappointed I Won’t Say I’m In Love is missing from Decades vol.3, it’s one of my favourite Belinda songs, it would’ve been perfect on disc 1 or 2, I’m guessing Disney blocked it.
At least we got it on A Woman & A Man deluxe.