Benjamin Ingrosso - General Discussion | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Benjamin Ingrosso - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by nooniebao, Sep 2, 2017.

1. MB

MB

Not a clue what this show is, seems that Benjy is performing in front of a nun and some royal family whilst wearing purple pyjamas. That being said it's a great new version of Dance You Off. Throw in a sax and I'm sold.

2. The Queen looked like she was enjoying Benji almost as much as I do. It's a great performance and nice to hear him doing the chorus live but it's completely baffling as to why he'd do Dance You Off and not Costa Rica or All Night.

FoxMint likes this.
  3. I think it's the same public act where he tries to handshake king's hand and he was ignored.

He shares the moment on Instagram.

Robbietoxic likes this.
  4. He did this track live when I saw him last year and it really worked in a live setting. This and Costa Rica are such a departure from the first album.

FoxMint and Smooth Criminal like this.
  5. I’m obsessed with this.

Muffy, sis, the quality control. I’m trying to think of a recent male artist who has got as strong of a track record of releases and I’m coming up empty.

Duplass, Robbietoxic and FoxMint like this.
  6. MB

MB

Think I prefer the alternative version but it’s a great song, much prefer it to Costa Rica.

Robbietoxic likes this.
  7. Yess, finally. I hope he releases his second album this year

Smooth Criminal and Robbietoxic like this.
  8. MB

MB

I hope it's the Summer bop we all need.

Robbietoxic and Smooth Criminal like this.
  9. It's such a good cover and I need the album. The song has understandably been pushed back from coming out tomorrow.

stomp, Smooth Criminal and nooniebao like this.
  10. Yeah I was just coming to post his message:

11. Maybe his record label didn't get the memo??

12. A bit of a mess - it got a slot on New Music Friday but has now been taken down by the label.

lushLuck likes this.
  13. They seem to have got it now. It’s great though - very slick and funky. Why do I fancy him so much?

Robbietoxic likes this.
  14. It might have something to do with the nudes!

I was really enjoying it before it got taken down. I wonder how many streams it got before it got taken down.

andymc35 likes this.
  15. Thank you for bringing that to my attention!

Robbietoxic likes this.
  16. MB

MB

Nudes!? What have I missed!?’

edit - stand down I found out what google is!

17. If you'd put this in a playlist on Friday it'll play again but I can't find it when I search for it. The streams must be so messed up.

18. It’s coming this Friday. Hopefully he gets another New Music Friday placement because that will be such a big opportunity to have thrown away.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.