Benjamin Ingrosso - General Discussion | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Benjamin Ingrosso - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by nooniebao, Sep 2, 2017.

1. He’s posted a Shampoo remix EP and the acoustic/Nause & Middle Milk mixes SLAP.

Slightly questioning why they have put it out now, after the song has died and he’s spent two months instagramming from a yacht dddd The label real did bank on this becoming a Tik Tok sensation, huh?

2. MB

MB

But on the plus side I quite Nause & Middle remix.

3. Bless him

londonrain and Robbietoxic like this.
  4. I don't know why they are bothering to keep going with Shampoo - it's more than done. He really needs to move onto new material - preferably an album - it's been far too long. I can't complain about the imagery with Shampoo though.

Daniel L, WowWowWowWow and MB like this.
  5. Shampoo got a new video too

He is going to do the Swedish show Så Mycket Bättre later this fall too (they put different artists in a house on the Swedish island Gotland, and they do covers of each over that are released at the end of each the episodes.)
    [​IMG]

6. Dddd this is a mess. Imagine pushing a summer song with a summer video... in October.

Pushing is also a liberal word given he has only posted photos of pasta on his instagram for the past month.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.