Benjamin Ingrosso | Page 19 | The Popjustice Forum

Benjamin Ingrosso

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by nooniebao, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Island

Island Staff Member

Use the Hola web browser for the TV4 site!

2. Damn, I want to eat his ass.

Juango and Rob like this.
  3. MB

MB

Amazing! Thank you so much.

4. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Yeah - let's make sure when comments are made, they aren't as explicit as this. You can admit your attraction without it being crass.

5. Is there a problem in being sexual? I believe there is freedom in that.

6. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

This is such a weak pivot.

If a straight guy was in a woman popstar thread and said something like "I wanna suck her titties", he would get a warning just like you did. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being sexual, but there is a time and a place, and this isn't it. Your post was reported by another member which is why it was addressed. Like I said, you can express your attraction - and it doesn't have to end up in that territory.

7. It was a genuine, straightforward question, so there is no need to measure it up as a pivot at all. I thought I could express what I truly felt at the moment. Won't be repeated.

8. You can express what you feel, doesn’t mean you should and doesn’t mean that it won’t be pulled up on if you do.

9. And now a follow-up to “I will never recover”

davidjamesg likes this.
  10. The way they dropped this album without any clear strategy and he has just been on vacation ever since. We really lost.

Rewind It and Don’t Leave Me Hanging are in constant rotation for me.

11. MB

MB

Totally agree. Such a bizarre release strategy. He literally did like 2 TV performances a festival gig then went on holiday. No music videos, no physical release, no real promo, no 'single' push. For one of Sweden's biggest popstars it's so bizarre.

Robbietoxic likes this.
  12. This is a bop! Was released earlier in the month.

davidjamesg, Smooth Criminal and MB like this.
  13. Island

Island Staff Member

I don’t think he intended it to be a proper era. He just wanted to chuck it out.

14. He co-wrote (and sang for) a dance song out today

15. MB

MB

How odd that he isn't credited.

Still waiting on that tour announcement...and vinyl....and video for any song....

Robbietoxic and davidjamesg like this.
  16. We love a prolific King. Did not expect his vocals on this - it’s cute.

Summer is officially over though - why is he still instagramming food and not promoting his music?

davidjamesg and MB like this.
  17. Cute song, that's all. Why did he dip after a great album?

18. Island

Island Staff Member

I don’t even think the album was meant to be an “era.” It kind of seemed that he just wanted to drop some English language songs to appease that part of his fanbase.

I think he takes his more Swedish stuff more seriously on an artistic level. But, if any of these songs ended up taking off in Europe, he probably would be promoting them,

19. I really relate to his love of pasta.

BubblegumBoy likes this.
  20. MB

MB

davidjamesg likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.