Benjamin Ingrosso | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Benjamin Ingrosso

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by nooniebao, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Obsessed with this, just like with everything he releases ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Robbietoxic likes this.
  2. I never understand why they do these visual things but don't put it together to do a full video. I need a full video for Shampoo like now.

MB likes this.
  3. MB

MB

I just presumed we were getting one and this was just a short clip from it. Maybe they’re putting it out next week?

4. I read from Benjamin Ingrosso updates that it was the same as Costa Rica and there was no video just this visual. I mean they could be completely wrong but they have tended to have accurate updates on him. It's so a song that needs a video too and that short clip is perfect.

Edit: Ten have replied to this now basically saying there is a video. Benji's career can continue.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
    MB likes this.
  5. MB

MB

amazing performance which is likely better than any music video we won’t be getting! I’m so in love with this song.

6. Turned out that Benjamin Ingrosso updates was wrong and there's a video which includes shirtless Benjamin. Everyone wins.

7. Simple but super effective video. I feel like they are pushing the chorus hard as a Tik Tok song, so it will be interesting to see if it gets some traction outside of Sweden.

Robbietoxic likes this.
  8. MB

MB

I'd love him to get a decent hit. You can tell they're trying to get the dance to catch on etc. Hopefully it does. The video is super cute and I'm obsessed with the song.

Robbietoxic likes this.
    MB likes this.
  10. On his Instagram and Q+A last night he said he has three albums ready to go. He mentioned the possibly of releasing them as a triple set but also his concern that he wanted each album to shine on its own merit.

Robbietoxic, Daniel L, MB and 2 others like this.
  11. MB

MB

Do we know if Shampoo is doing anything chart wise?

12. The song is not his best, it’s actually kinda tacky, but he’s so charismatic and sexy that he sells it in the video

13. That final shot in the video though...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
  14. MB

MB

This randomly popped up today! Not sure if it’s purpose but I enjoy it.

15. I love a bit of Benji but this is bizarre. It's nowhere near as good as the original and just feels bizarre to be throwing it back to this again - unless it's to make it part of the new album.

Daniel L likes this.
  16. MB

MB

I’m presuming it’s because the original is a Spotify exclusive whereas this version is on all platforms. Weird how he’s not even mentioned it on social.

Robbietoxic likes this.

17. Posting solely for Benji’s legs.

18. Presumably the label were horrified at how his biggest hit was owned by Spotify and they probably were not earning anything from it. It’s clearly just a shameless re-record so that they can get some publishing from it.

MB likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.