Benjamin Ingrosso | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Benjamin Ingrosso

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by nooniebao, Sep 2, 2017.

1. He’s posted a Shampoo remix EP and the acoustic/Nause & Middle Milk mixes SLAP.

Slightly questioning why they have put it out now, after the song has died and he’s spent two months instagramming from a yacht dddd The label real did bank on this becoming a Tik Tok sensation, huh?

2. MB

MB

But on the plus side I quite Nause & Middle remix.

3. Bless him

londonrain and Robbietoxic like this.
  4. I don't know why they are bothering to keep going with Shampoo - it's more than done. He really needs to move onto new material - preferably an album - it's been far too long. I can't complain about the imagery with Shampoo though.

Daniel L, WowWowWowWow and MB like this.
  5. Shampoo got a new video too

He is going to do the Swedish show Så Mycket Bättre later this fall too (they put different artists in a house on the Swedish island Gotland, and they do covers of each over that are released at the end of each the episodes.)
    [​IMG]

londonrain likes this.
  6. Dddd this is a mess. Imagine pushing a summer song with a summer video... in October.

Pushing is also a liberal word given he has only posted photos of pasta on his instagram for the past month.

7. For the 1st episode of Så Mycket Bättre he made a cover of a Lisa Nilsson's song

Studio version:

jojo335, MB, Smooth Criminal and 4 others like this.
  8. Well this is incredible.

#1 on Swedish iTunes and Spotify too.

9. MB

MB

I'm obsessed with this song. Not a clue what he's singing but obsessed.

Daniel L likes this.

10. Another smash. I'm a sucker for The Weeknd-inspired production.

Really glad that these have been so well received and he seems to be getting a lot of critical praise in Sweden.

Edit: He’s #1 and 2 on Spotify Sweden. His imperial era is here.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  11. This is an absolute banger and a HUGE upgrade on the original. He needs to record an English version of this pronto and get the global hit he deserves.

Smooth Criminal likes this.
  12. [​IMG]

I'll st*n him forever for this cover alone.

Island, Lupita, Robbietoxic and 3 others like this.
  13. I feel like the success of these covers makes a Swedish-language feel inevitable. I wouldn't be mad about it.

14. This week Benjy put his spin on a Lili & Susie 90s track.

Original here:

lushLuck, Daniel L, Jamie and 4 others like this.
  15. His version of Only Your Heart is great. His voice suits big synth and up-tempo production so well.

He shared an article on his Instagram that he has two English albums ready to go but these might be dropped for a new Swedish album in 2021 due to the success of his covers.

16. Only Your Heart is phenomenal.

D.Jay and Robbietoxic like this.
  17. I mean they'd be foolish not to release a full album as soon as this series ends. He's just had his first number one in Sweden - they need to capitalise on it now and not in six months time.

Smooth Criminal and MB like this.
  18. 'Only Your Heart' is another bop.

Still holding out for an English version of 'Tänd Alla Ljus', in the meantime I'll bop and attempt to sing along.

Smooth Criminal and MB like this.
  19. MB

MB

All 3 of these “new” songs are great. So happy he’s finally getting some success.

Smooth Criminal and Robbietoxic like this.
  20. Island

Island Staff Member

I wonder what Loreen song he'll cover.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.