Betty Who - Betty (3rd Album) | The Popjustice Forum

Betty Who - Betty (3rd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Enrique Garcia, Nov 12, 2018.

1. After blessing us with countless bops and the Betty -Pt. 1 EP this year, Australian queen has been hard at work on her third studio album and just announced her new single. Out this Wednesday. I’m here for it.

2. Part 1 is a great EP, so bring it on.

3. She’s touring the US in January/February opening for Panic! at The Disco. Love them both, I’m excited for her.

GimmeWork and Tracy Jacks like this.
  4. Oh I love how she’s doing very well on her own. Go Betty!

GimmeWork and Tracy Jacks like this.
  5. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

More Look Back/Taste and less Just Thought You Should Know, please.

6. Hopefully a Hilary Duff cover.

7. I'll gladly take more of all of those, because they're all amazing.

Blob, GimmeWork and TRAVVV like this.
  8. What are the general thoughts on The Valley? The debut is still exceptional but I barely use the follow up.

9. I really don't bother with her debut but The Valley is really underappreciated for it's basic pop glory. Betty, Pt 1 is her best work thus far, though.

Tracy Jacks likes this.
  10. Girl.

(technically the last two were from EPs but those got folded into the debut album when it was released digitally so they still count)

11. I trust your taste the most on this friggin' forum so I will dive in, sis! Runaways is that 80s bop!

Andy French likes this.
  12. Aw shucks. To be honest, I'm of the firm belief that The Valley was a significant step down from the debut, so I'm interested to see how you end up feeling.

Crisp X likes this.
  13. Add Glory Days and this is immaculate.

GimmeWork and Andy French like this.
  14. "All of You" as well! That is still my top fav from The Who.

GimmeWork, Andy French and Jonathan27 like this.
  15. I... own both of the albums and I remember just how 5 songs go right now. The EP was great though.

16. The Valley might feel basic production wise, but she’s giving me all the hooks, and bops and heartbreak anthems that I love. In its essence it is still Betty.

17. Pretend You're Missing Me is that heartbreak song.

18. YES. I’ve also cried to Wanna Be countless times.

19. A Night To Remember is still that song.

Andy French likes this.
  20. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

Take Me When You Go is still wonderful. Not a bad song on it, even the ballads are a nice change of pace. The Valley isn't awful but it's generic as hell and has none of the charm of the debut.

Crisp X and thefaceofyou like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.