Betty Who - Betty (3rd Album) | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Betty Who - Betty (3rd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Enrique Garcia, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Right! Why not just release another EP if half of the songs on the album are from your last EP? Oh well, I'll still stan I'm sure. Betty never really disappoints.

Enrique Garcia likes this.
  2. The new single is out in NZ. A bop!

londonrain likes this.
  3. I’m still happy that she’s constantly putting out music as an indie artist.

GimmeWork likes this.
  4. The other artwork is for the single, sis.

It's only three songs out of 13. That's hardly half the album.

GimmeWork and Blob like this.
  5. The tongue-pop percussion at the beginning made me roll my eyes, but it gets better as it goes on. Definitely an improvement on Between You & Me.

6. MB

MB

Bop indeed.

7. Betty is one of the best indie pop artist. I love it how she continues to serve bops on bops on bops. And I Remember is no exception. Such a fun bop!

Tracy Jacks likes this.
  8. D'you know what... kudos to the vanilla chanteuse.

She's hustled and kept releasing music despite no-one really caring. If only we could have an ounce of the persistence.

9. Well it does bop.

10. The gays care

Wishlight and Tracy Jacks like this.
  12. New song is super enjoyable.

13. A bop - and a vast improvement from the last single.

deepheat03 likes this.
  14. So why the awful artwork on US Apple Music?

15. Now this is much better.

16. Betty Who booking Terminal 5 in 2019 is a distressing reminder that pandering to the most unexceptional, banal gays is and always will be lucrative.

Jwentz, Verandi and TRAVVV like this.
  17. She’s performing at The Late Late Show with James Corden tonight. We stan a queen that was able to book a late night show appearance as an indie artist. So happy for her.

18. New York has always been her biggest crowd. She has always played at bigger venues here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.