Betty Who - Betty (3rd Album) | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Betty Who - Betty (3rd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Enrique Garcia, Nov 12, 2018.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

wow Atomic Kitten look great!

Island, Suburbia, Conan and 7 others like this.
  2. This is gay rights

lushLuck likes this.
  3. Betty out there channelling Justin Bieber more than the guy himself.

lushLuck likes this.
  4. The One is the one.

Lander likes this.
  5. The One by Betty Who, The One by Carly Rae Jepsen, One by Sky Ferreira... I need a One playlist.

6. Kylie's The One remains the one.

7. I love those kind of interviews

8. The saga of Sky with You're Not the One.

9. Saw her last night in NYC and all I have to say is that if you have the chance to go see her live l, just do yourself a favor and fucking go. I know some of you have mixed feelings about her, but this girl’s a fucking trouper. I got to meet her before the show and she was really sick but she fucking killed it. She didn’t need a huge extravaganza, all she had was her band and her two dancers, and she nailed it. Hands down one of the best performers out there, probably better than other pop girls out there who are bigger than her. The talent.

10. YouTube link for her Tiny Desk set:

11. Apparently she plays 25 songs a night. Betty out here playing an arena set for theater shows giving you the most bang for your buck.

12. So, now that Lizzo is finally getting her much deserved time in the spotlight, can Betty be next? I’m ready for her to blow up.

Tracy Jacks and AndrewKuttler like this.
  13. aux

aux

No

14. Y'all are so hard on her. Sure, she makes basic math pop music but it's better than a few albums put out so far this year. Yes, I'm looking at you, Love + Fear.

15. She has a new feature on a pretty good LANY-ish song

MB, Andy French and BubblegumBoy like this.
  16. This might be one of the best things she's been a part of, probably because it recalls her early stuff a lot.

backstreetjoe likes this.
  17. MB

MB

Really enjoy this video. Always loved the song but think the video amps it a little. Simple but effective. I wish she’d do a gig or two in the UK!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.