Betty Who - Betty (3rd Album) | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

Betty Who - Betty (3rd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Enrique Garcia, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Gosh she is amazing. The video made me revisit the album; my album of 2019.

Slamb likes this.
  2. So happy for her that she's living her boyband dream. You can see how much she enjoyed doing that.
    And it's so nice to hear this sound in 2020.

3. Absolutely love this! The early 2000’s esthetic goes very well with the song. Also love how this video with a shoestring budget is still miles better than some of the high budget videos released recently.

lushLuck likes this.
  4. She was recently a guest on Scott Hoying’s and Rozzi’s podcast (from their conversation it seems like they recorded earlier last year, don’t know why is it only coming out now), and she was pretty candid and open about her struggles with RCA and also told a story about an artist trying to rip her off...I have no idea who she’s talking about cause I’m bad at connecting the dots, but y’all can take guesses lol
    https://open.spotify.com/episode/7ovJSULZGv2qEu0xhafSas?si=E9AxYJRBQ1KCMgWAvzOscw

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
    Andy French likes this.
  5. Kiesza? Carly? I hope it’s neither

6. So I fully checked out and didn't listen to the album until last week and I can't believe I waited so long. There are some serious gems on it

lushLuck, 4Roses, Dreampopboy and 4 others like this.
  7. Listening to this is proving to be...a test, dd. It’s very “LA”

lushLuck and aux like this.
  8. Oh definitely but I live for some good music industry/LA tea

9. Her accent is also extremely confusing to listen to. Obviously immersion is a thing, but how is her native Australian accent so intense when she sings and yet she sounds like a Valley Girl when she speaks? Usually it’s the other way around!

10. I don’t think so, she seems to have a good relationship with both. And apparently the person who she’s referring to is someone bigger. And I don’t think she even said in a delusional way in the podcast, like, she’s fully aware she’s a small artist and that’s what surprised her even more when this whole situation happened.

Andy French likes this.
  11. Her Aussie accent definitely comes out often. It’s definitely a hybrid.

aux and Andy French like this.
  12. She’s doing a little virtual tour this month.
    I actually think it’s a great idea, get ya coin sis

MmmDani, lushLuck, Crisp X and 3 others like this.
  13. She released a cover of "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays", originally by N*Sync, for Spotify today. It's very cute.

Enrique Garcia likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.