Beyoncé - 7th Album | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum

Beyoncé - 7th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by EnsnareTheSenses, Jun 10, 2021.

1. I’m so worried we’re about to get played and the 24th will come and go but there does seem to be something brewing imminently. Please Queen B, we need this.

Bobbyrae and Maria like this.
  2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Played 4 at work today to celebrate her B’Day and my word, the tracklist glow-up is real. Love On Top as the opener, Schoolin’ Life and Dance For You having prime place, and the 1-2 punch of End Of Time and Run The World near the end - moments galore!!

3. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Maria likes this.
  5. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

All of the B'Day images are a shoot, but I love everything about this particular set-up so much. I mean, the hair alone. Whew.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

beyoncésweave, Mikal, ysev and 39 others like this.
  6. But is that lemonade or sugar honey iced tea?

Rafa_el, Cid309 and Andrew like this.
  7. This being from the same video:

Why is Wendy the way she is?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
  8. Watched this today in her honor and got my life. There is NO ONE like her, nor will there ever be in my lifetime

9. These feel so much like the visual representation of the recently slandered Suga Mama. I can’t believe it landed a worst list when in my opinion, it feels very center of the B’Day concept along with Upgrade U.

10. Let's hope it's better than the uninspired Spirit and the boring Rise Up.

Also whoever randomly selected the entries for that Glamour list needs to go to pop music jail. I have seen plenty shit takes on discographies but this is so absurdly bad. Just no.

Andrew and Maria like this.
  11. Not that I believe Beyoncé, or any of us, particularly care about commercial stats, but I am happy that it would tentatively appear that she won't fuck around with withholding streaming this time around. She holds pretty impressive stats - recently just broke 1 billion streams with 'Halo', the most streamed 2000s song by a female artist - but it'll be nice to see her actually fully commit to the streaming era across the board.

Can only echo others regarding B'Day, it's such a special album. The standard edition is just absolutely immaculate, and completely timeless. Such a warm, exacting, quirky, and confident listen.

12. Snippet of an unreleased Self-Titled outtake titled Donk:

Robert, R92 and GRMusic like this.

14. Me listening to this song in my head after watching The Formation Tour

[​IMG]

15. Is it mid or is it fast? IS IT MID OR FAST, TIMBERLY?

16. Not mid/fast tempo. Gay fumbles describing music yet again!

Daniel!, dvno, R92 and 15 others like this.
  17. Who knew Beyoncé could do a mid/fast tempo? owwww!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
    Daniel!, BTG, Floppie and 24 others like this.
  18. "Visual video" vibes

Mr.Arroz, dvno, RainOnFire and 10 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.