BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE + "MY HOUSE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
he/him
Yes but that’s the (ugly) merch, there’s no store exclusive written on the vinyl page like in the limited edition vinyl. This is an Homecoming situation where it looks like it was a store exclusive and then it was everywhere.

Oh right, she had me jumping for that vinyl too.

Edit: wait, none of the merch items have the countdown on their pages dd

Full credits because it looks like it's not accessible right now:
HEATED
WRITTEN BY BEYONCÉ, AUBREY DRAKE GRAHAM, MATTHEW SAMUELS, JAHAAN SWEET, RUPERT THOMAS, JR., SEAN SEATON, DENISIA “@BLU_JUNE” ANDREWS FOR @NOVAWAV, BRITTANY “@CHI_CONEY” CONEY FOR @NOVAWAV, RICKY LAWSON, OLIVER RODIGAN / PUBLISHED BY OAKLAND 13 MUSIC (ASCAP), ALL RIGHTS ADMINISTERED BY SONY/ATV. OBO ITSELF AND OAKLAND 13 MUSIC, SANDRA GALE (GMR), MATTHEW SAMUELS (SOCAN)/1DAMENTIONAL PUBLISHING (ASCAP), THE SWEET LIFE LLC/SONGS OF KOBALT MUSIC PUBLISHING (BMI), SEAN SEATON PUBLIHSING DESIGNEE (SOCAN), 114 SOUNDS/W.B.M MUSIC CORP (SESAC), CONEY COSMOS MUSIC PUBLISHING/WARNER-TAMERLANE PUBLISHING CORP. (BMI), RICKY LAWSON PUBLISHING DESIGNEE, OLIVER RODIGAN PUBLISHING DESIGNEE / PRODUCED BY BEYONCÉ, NEENYO, SEVN THOMAS, BOI 1DA FOR 1DA PRODUCTIONS AND JAHAAN SWEET / CO-PRODUCED BY CADENZA / ADDITIONAL PRODUCTION BY KELMAN DURAN, STUART WHITE, HARRY EDWARDS / VOCAL PRODUCTION BY BEYONCÉ / ADDITIONAL VOCALS BY BEAM / BACKGROUND VOCALS BY TERIUS “THE-DREAM” GESTEELDE-DIAMANT FOR RADIOKILLA RECORDS, TATIANA “TATU” MATTHEWS / MIXED BY STUART WHITE / BEYONCÉ VOCALS RECORDED BY STUART WHITE / RECORDING ENGINEER: CHI CONEY, ANDREA ROBERTS / ASSISTANT ENGINEER: MATHEUS BRAZ / DRUM PROGRAMMING BY CADENZA, KELMAN DURAN / FANS BY MAURICE HARRIS / GUITAR BY CALEV / ADDITIONAL DRUMS BY STUART WHITE / PROTOOLS ENGINEER(S): ANDREA ROBERTS, JOHN CRANFIELD / RECORDED AT KINGS LANDING WEST LOS ANGELES, CA, THE TRAILER EAST HAMPTON, NY, THE JUICY JUICY LOS ANGELES, CA , PARKWOOD WEST LOS ANGELES, CA AND HENSON RECORDING STUDIOS LOS ANGELES, CA / MIXED AT AVENUE A STUDIO WEST LOS ANGELES, CA, THE JUICY JUICY LOS ANGELES, CA AND PARKWOOD WEST LOS ANGELES, CA / MASTERED BY COLIN LEONARD AT SING MASTERING IN ATLANTA, GA USING SING TECHNOLOGY®
Does anyone know what the guitar sample is in HEATED? I know it from Travis Garland's Where To Land, but I'm surprised the credits just list it as "GUITAR BY CALEV".

This album has transported me back to that feeling I had when I was 12, listening to B'Day for the first time and realising how incredible this woman is.

I'm probably going to be restricted from this thread soon because of how much I'm posting here sorry fff but I honestly can't believe how good this is, I just can't turn it off.

Oh right, she had me jumping for that vinyl too.

Edit: wait, none of the merch items have the countdown on their pages dd

I’m reading on Twitter that the store is not working, I just tried to buy the vinyl and they asked me €32 for shipping for a total of €80! And Ialready paid the limited edition vinyl more than €60!

he/him
I’m reading on Twitter that the store is not working, I just tried to buy the vinyl and they asked me €32 for shipping for a total of €80! And Ialready paid the limited edition vinyl more than €60!

Yeah, it's definitely glitching, because I ended up paying for the vinyl twice and I haven't gotten any sort of confirmation for it even though the charges are showing up on my account

I pull up in these clothes look so good.................
cuz I'm in that ho.

you know all these songs sound good................
cuz I'm on that HO.

Deadass.

BpXsoOv.gif

Yeah, it's definitely glitching, because I ended up paying for the vinyl twice and I haven't gotten any sort of confirmation for it even though the charges are showing up on my account

Ok not this is what it’s written on the the merch product (but not on the vinyl page):
THIS ITEM IS A LIMITED TIME PRE-ORDER AND IS EXPECTED TO SHIP IN 11-12 WEEKS

Pure/Honey might be the one. Everything about this track destroys me. The beat is just on 10 throughout, it's relentless.

I haven't listened to the album since yesterday, and yet again, while the first half is great, the second half sets my follicles ablaze and left in a soft smoldering of smoke. The last 5 songs in particular have me rolling my eyes between songs in ecstasy because I can't believe they're this good. She finishes this album on such a ridiculous high.

Status
Not open for further replies.