BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE + "MY HOUSE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
please motherfuckers aint stopping me

28mmjc157b3grwuyr.gif

Anyone else having issues ordering the vinyl from her store? Seems to be a UK-ish problem tbh. Three friends all having same issue. It says:

"This order can’t be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to ensure that all fields have been entered correctly and try again".

SOS

Anyone else having issues ordering the vinyl from her store? Seems to be a UK-ish problem tbh. Three friends all having same issue. It says:

"This order can’t be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to ensure that all fields have been entered correctly and try again".

SOS

I tried this morning and had the same problem. Tried my address, my dads address, everything.

I can already hear VV Brown claiming she did this sound already on Glitch. I'm living for the pure sex on this album though, I've needed that.

He/Him

SOS

Is it Townsend who are fulfilling these orders? I’ve seen that issue before with them. I think they said to change the payment method from PayPal to something else. Can’t quite remember, but I definitely have that issue with Townsend and they do fulfillment for a lot of artist’s webstores.

Is it Townsend who are fulfilling these orders? I’ve seen that issue before with them. I think they said to change the payment method from PayPal to something else. Can’t quite remember, but I definitely have that issue with Townsend and they do fulfillment for a lot of artist’s webstores.

Interesting insights. Any means of me contacting them?!

Status
Not open for further replies.