BEYONCÉ - act i RENAISSANCE + "MY HOUSE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Move is like this wild chimera that sounds like it was morphed into by at least 3 different songs. She's a little underrated. The verse at around 1:20 sounds so familiar to me, like some particular R&B song from the 2000s...or maybe her delivery just has that vibe.
OH MY GOD I’m so glad that someone else has noticed this! I agree!!!! Can’t work out what song is reminds me of!

Her Virgo work ethic is legendary! The way the GP so often overlook the relentless effort and drive because of Beyoncé’s perfect presentation and (more recently) generous crediting of her collaborators. Yes she makes it LOOK effortless but only a fool would think that. And let’s not forgot how much people like to deny Black women their agency- Aretha Franklin was seen more as someone with “a god given talent” than the genius she was cause most Americans believe musical genius is reserved for (mostly white) men.

Move is like this wild chimera that sounds like it was morphed into by at least 3 different songs. She's a little underrated. The verse at around 1:20 sounds so familiar to me, like some particular R&B song from the 2000s...or maybe her delivery just has that vibe.

It’s mad how this album evolves, because MOVE was not my fave over the past few weeks but now I can’t stop listening. Very early 00s like you said.

The last 30 seconds of 'Thique'...

pooh-alma.gif

She/her
Been rewatching all the B'Day videos while waiting for these gawddamn vizhuwals.

The B'Day videos were shot in a very short timeframe and it seems like they weren't on huge budgets but she sells the shit out of them.

She's an absolute goddess in the black PVC catsuits. I love Brunette Beyonce.

Status
Not open for further replies.